Reviews for The Reason I Wear Red Lipstick
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
OMFG! HE KNOWS! HE KNOWS! HE KNOWS THINGS!
mark my words chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
OMIGOD edward figured it out! this is so cool keep going with it i love it
Inu13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
omg great chapter. im dyin to know what happens next! so update soon!
Mint Tea Rose chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
Hmm, I wonder how long it will take before everyone figures out that it is Bella. Does her current family even know her real name? I love this story, please Post Soon!
Inu13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
great story so far! update soon!
pixstar036 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
another amazing chappie. payback is evil, I think alice was rude but it was amazing. keep it up
r0b0tic vampir chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
AWESOME. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. THIS STORY IS GETTING EVEN BETTER. UPDATE PLEASE!
midnightmoons chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
uh-oh! what will happen when he finds out she's Bella? i ca'nt wait! update fast!
pixstar036 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
wow this is getting good can't wait till the other cullens meet her. keep it up
r0b0tic vampir chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I LOVE BELLA'S DARK SIDE. PLEASE DON'T DO EDWARDS POV JUST KEEP WRITING IN BELLA'S POV TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN DO ED. POV. OR YOU CAN DO EDWARD'S POV BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
mark my words chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
hey! i love the way you had sky say that she knew bella and edward's reaction and all. i think it was like totally original.

keep up the good work. and update soon
Padfootrules3 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
this was a good chapter, however the entire time you called Alice Alica, you might want to fix that mistake for later chapters
midnightmoons chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
i want him to know its bella! gr! i can't wait for his reaction! i love the chapter! update fast! it was me who emailed you just so you know
Padfootrules3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
good set up for the story so far
JayM chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
i like it so far. you have to keep writing, i just can't wait to see how it turns out! update soon please!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »