Reviews for The Reason I Wear Red Lipstick
eloquentlyinsane chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
You must finish! I so love this fanfic! And you are freakin killin me with the suspence. Tugs hair in frustration Hurry!
Consuming Fakery chapter 16 . 7/6/2007
molly likes lol, that's meh name, if ye' didn't know better
zesty cyanide chapter 16 . 6/28/2007
update soon!
cherrytone chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
okay, so I know that you've written other stories since this one, but PLEASE UPDATE this one. I noticed that it hasn't been updated reciently.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! thanks so much! :)

The rabbit says so...

( )_( )

('.')

(")_(")
dancedance4evr chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow. i'm beginning to see that every story you write is going to be fantastic. wow. you're totally going on my favorite authors list. :D
melting gold chapter 16 . 6/18/2007
you're right. it's gonna be extremly hard to keep this story going. it's like you branched out too much that you don't know where you want this story to lead to...i don't really have any useful ideas. maybe you should tell me about the blue-eyed boy so i can be more helpful. sorry! i don't really have any ideas...that's why i'm usually the one that reads the stories and not the one who writes them.
melting gold chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
it seems as if the plot is moving too fast and it's really confusing...you're all over the place...form romance to action to fear...it's good to have it all there but maybe you should think your ideas trough before you write them. it's like you're starting something but you never get to finish it because you move the next. don't be offended or anything...i mean it as a friend
requilibrium12 chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
i thought

mi hija my daugter

and i thought that he was her lover?

creepy! interesting story
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Just here to add u on my fav author list
lil mutt face grl chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
aw, i loved the chapter despite it's size. ]

update soon.
bent05 chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
LOVE IT!
AuburnAlice chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
this is such a good story! and totally a different style of writing from 'how to love a guy you hate'...its great that youre so versitle. THANK YOU FOR GETTING EDITORS. update update update! the who's who is still a lil confusing...but oh well.

nice job :) alice
blissfulmemories chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
whe! edward is back! yay! i cant wait for the next chapter! and im soo glad u decided to post this chapter, its been a while! tell production of pink i said hi...lol!
Simply Emma chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
woa update soon please! damn it a cliffie gr
TablesTurned chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
Uh-oh, I sense drama. Haha. It was a really good chapter. I want to know what happens now that Edward is there! I cant wait for the next chapter so make it soon! Like ASAP!

P.S. I have been reading your other story as well. Its really good too.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »