Reviews for The Reason I Wear Red Lipstick
r0b0tic vampir chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
Please update soon, i want to know how the boy is!
cemetarydemon chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
*whistles* wow...so much going on its hard to keep up...still love it to death though! [how ironic...] wah! crud gotta go to bed..so soon? dang...i love this story would be the main synopsis of this review if i could have kept it going! cant wait to see how this goes!

Shi
blissfulmemories chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
oh please! put another chapter up! ur killing me, ive been waiting forever as patiently as i could! (and trust me, im not all that patient) and dont u know its rude to dangle food in front of starving people only to snatch it away cruelly! thats how it is, ur the dangler and im the starver! i hope u like my comparsion...XD...but seriously, im on my hands and knees, begging! please, please, please! you'd better listen to me, or else ill stalk u until u put the next chapter up! bye bye now...
luvtwilight chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
MORE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
bent05 chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
WOW, LOVE IT.
midnightmoons chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
i loves it update fast!
blissfulmemories chapter 15 . 4/17/2007
your story is just so beautiful!

please keep going, i really am excited to see how the rest of your story unfolds!
xCuriousx chapter 15 . 4/17/2007
wow, that's so misterious...i like it lol
sailorceb chapter 15 . 4/16/2007
please update soon
r0b0tic vampir chapter 15 . 4/16/2007
Who is the boy with the deep death blue eyes? Update soon, please.
TablesTurned chapter 15 . 4/16/2007
Haha. LOVED the chapter. Bella always has to show people up doesnt she...hehe. Anways you better hurry and update! Liek ASAP!
lil mutt face grl chapter 15 . 4/16/2007
Amazing chapter; man I really want to know who this weirdd guy is asking for Bella.

update soon. ]
stupid1111 chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
cool.. post soon please:D
lil mutt face grl chapter 14 . 4/11/2007
No confusion on my end. Hope you update soon. Last chapter was wonderful. ]
midnightmoons chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
i loves it! update fast!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »