Reviews for Shots in the Dark
xMcflyxLoverxKatiex chapter 49 . 6/5/2009
Hey, just read your story! Its really good! :) x
Pursuing Happiness chapter 49 . 5/13/2009
this was a really good story but it ended very abruptly :)

oh well i lived it :P

Cam

xx
Shealtiel chapter 49 . 8/9/2008
Aw, that is so good. I really love the way it ended. It was a great ending. The pregnancy was really unexpected but it made me really happy. That's so good. Anyway, it was a brilliant story. Good work!

BeautifulButDeadly chapter 49 . 8/1/2008
aw! that was a great ending, really sweet! impossible not to 'aww' at the hug bit!

loved it!
mcflygirl3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
awesome
Genehh chapter 49 . 8/1/2008
okay, that was really cute :)

I love this story, you're such an amazing writer.

don't give up, seriously

Gen
Shealtiel chapter 48 . 4/15/2008
Hehe, it'll be weird having this story finished, 'cause it's been going for so long...

Good luck with the last chapter though.

You've done a really great job with this story and I'm glad I found it.

smalltowngirl0726 chapter 45 . 1/28/2008
i love the story so far! i wonder what is going to happen with the cramers? write more soon por favor
smalltowngirl0726 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
love the story so far!
maxFOOL chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
love the sound of the house

cant wait till next chapter

x.
Shealtiel chapter 45 . 1/18/2008
I like the sound of the house too... hehehe. I'd love to move into a house with my best friend like that one... it'd be so good. Anyway, nice update. I understand about not finding the time... it happens to the best of them. Good luck getting the next chapter finished.

Rawthorn chapter 44 . 1/12/2008
Absolutely love this story. Why aren't you continuing it? Keep it up D
crazededgefan chapter 44 . 12/4/2007
i really like this!

Kelsey :]
slushfox chapter 44 . 12/3/2007
I'm running out of words to praise this one i think. It's just as brilliant as ever, if not more. Just perfectly written and the characters and events and everything really.

Yeah, same comment as always, but i have nothing to add. Perfect.

/Soph
Shealtiel chapter 44 . 12/1/2007
What? What did he say to her that she was congratulating him for? I'm confused. I thought she was against the whole tour idea. Well, anyway, good chapter. Hope you update soon.