Reviews for Ice Versus Trust
misato3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
really enjoyed the story.]
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
very very very well done, so in character it is amazing

“All right,” she said. “You’re here.” Then she let her hair fall into a curtain again, resuming her former position. “Now you’re not.”

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe the fact that after the briefing you just ran off without saying a word to anyone and—“

I could seriously hear those two lines being spoken
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice Vala/Daniel freindship story. Thank you for writing.
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Love it! Great conversation, excellent missing scene.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Lovely story. I really love all the issues you explored between the two of them. Their trust in each other is one of the most fascinating things about their relationship and having that put to the test the way it was makes for interesting stories like this to show how they deal with it. Your insight is right on.
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I'm with you,I doubt Vala got over her false memories very quickly. She was just so devastated. Loved Dominion and really enjoyed your take on it (I'll have my own up later this week-LOL) Very inspiring episode. Very nice Daniel and Vala tag.
shivy chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I love your tag to this episode
madaboutdanny chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Nice! But Vala doesn't believe Daniel? She didn't believe Daniel in The Shroud...so now she could understand! And memory of Daniel in her head are fake...If she is upset with Daniel for a fake memory how upset or really anger should be Daniel about her behaviour in The Shroud? Sorry if my english is not so good!
livestar chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Wonderful tag! This episode really needed a scene like this! I also thought Vala had gotten over the false memory too quickly...as for Adria's 'death', it was all so incredibly sad, how the two of them had somehow tried to reconcile their differences over time but it never really worked out...

It was great seeing Vala and Daniel have this heart to heart, I loved your piece, very insightful and grealy written! Thanks for sharing!