Reviews for One
Oliya chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved your story I think u have a very good talent for writing I wished it had some kissing in it but it was great xoxoxo
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Okay, I think I missed this one before now - I tend to sort stories by character, usually Mac and Stella, so that's probably why. You're in the UK too? I really did enjoy this. It was a needed story after 'All Access', probably my least favourite episodes, but I agree with you about the nomination :) I like this, how you use both Mac and Stella's POV, and i liked Mac making the effort and the memory here for Stella. It was interesting also to see Peyton, again, not a favourite, but you wrote her sympathetically here, and at the same time, the stronger connection between Mac and Stella came over clearly. Both are very much in character, I loved the dialogue; simple, but says a lot between the lines, in that they don't need many words. It's all the gesture at the end. Excellent.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love that Stella comes first.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Mac went to her even though Stella hadn't asked him to! Perfect!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I'm sorry for taking so long to read and review this fic. It was great and it seemed like it would be a perfect ending scene for an episode.

~Jackie~
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw that was so cute! smacked for ever! ]
Kday89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
like good characterisation of Mac to forget but make it right in the it's not just a one shot :) looking forward to chapter 37 of semper fi *hint hint* lol.
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
awh cute LOL

love it

xoxoxoxoxox
Tricki chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
*Great* story! Suck on that Peyton whose name rhymes with Satan! He chose Stella over you! *does victory dance*

And I so agree that Melina was robbed *glares*

Anyway, love it! Keep up the great work :D xoxox
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
*snickers* Hahahaha! He ditched Peyton for the better person: Stella! hehehehe

Too bad that was a one-parter. I was kind of interested in seeing the tension play out between Mac and Peyton; and to see if he would dump her for Stella. ;o)

LOVED IT!

~mandi *_*
vipercharmed chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
AW, I love Mac Stella, there should be more stories like this instead of D/L.
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
really nice story Mac belongs to Stella ! i like the way he left Peyton to make sure Stella's alright ;-)

and don't forget to update Semper i love this one ...

*waiting*
Nikkey-Lou chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
oh you have to continue with this story please
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Their relationship defies the boundries of a normal friendship, it goes so much further, and I think you have shown that well in your writing. But as someone else mentioned... you really could continue it... ;)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007