Reviews for Consumed by Force
AngelJeanne chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
WHAT? What do you mean this is like the penultimate chapter? You can't say that after you had me on the edge like that (The whole Cid got shot and stuff) Aw geez but then again it really is down to you so I'll deal with it! Seifer is love and fav line has got to be

'With that sneaky scoundrel shuffling around the Department HQ, there was no way that Seifer would be able to bust in and crack the fucker’s head open.'

LOL oh and 'After all, who would believe that he was the innocent one?' Hehe that is SO TRUE! But yeah I'll be waiting for the LAST chapter if you're calling it that! UPDATE SOON!

P.S How have you been?
AngelJeanne chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
YOU UPDATED! Yay! Darn that Taylor! Even though I only know him from this chapter...Hehe! But heck its like everyone they meet are turning against them...Oh noes! Also has Gehenna left Jamie and moved on to *gasp* Squall? I like where you're going with this must know if Raphael is goin to get his arse kicked, cos he deserves it! Update soon! Btw I didn't get your PM...Just to let you know!
AngelJeanne chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
Yay you updated AT LAST! Man I wish I had your brain to describe, I just the love the way you do it and you use such kick ass words too! Fav lines 'Well, there goes their dream of becoming fathers.' Lol and 'Fine as moogle' makes a comeback! Seifer's language is so in his character and makes me laugh. So glad Jamie is alright...For now, right? And geez what's up with Squall now? But I doubt you'll tell me, so I will wait for the update...UPDATE SOON!
AngelJeanne chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
Erm woah...I am a bit confuzzled but I'll give it a go, that dog is Rinoa's Angelo and after I got nothing...But yeah is Squall and Zell gonna meet Rinoa then, cos Squallie just saw Ellone? But woah fic is getting better!
AngelJeanne chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Woo go Squall! I'm pretty sure you'll get him next time! Oh noes Jamie's possessed, I wonder what's gonna happen! UPDATE!
ChelseaEmma'Ox chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Hey :)

This Chapter Was Great!

I Loved The Idea Of Jamie Being Possessed :D

...That Sounded A Bit Morbid Didn't It? Lol

Anyways Can't Wait For The Next One :D

ChelseaEmma'Ox
misikoblossom chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
Pretty interesting stuff so far. Usually I don't see a lot of good OC fics, but this one's not bad - not bad at all. Good job so far! There are a few grammatical errors here and there but the plotline is excellent. A little more descriptions would be helpful, but wonderful length! Just a little side note, though - is this a Squall/OC fic? Because Jamie/Seifer seem to have a lot more dynamics present..:) Squall is a little OOC, but that can be overlooked, because the rest of the fic is pretty strong. Well done, and do update soon!
ChelseaEmma'Ox chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
Hey Loving the fic it's really good!

Can't wait for the next chapter D

Jamie is way cool lol

ChelseaEmma'Ox
AngelJeanne chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
well of course of gonna review! Yeah I loved that poem and the way you used it at the beginning fits. Oh noes what's gonna happen to Jamie...even though I kinda know don't I winkwink. Keep it up the good 'stuff' but you still won't see my final 'stuff'!
Fuyu no Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I would like to point something out, if you don't mind. At the end of the first section of this chapter, you said, "...he albeitly waited for that day." Forgive me if I don't see the logic in this, but it doesn't seem to make any sense at all. Albeit basically means "even so," so it would be saying "...he even so waited for that day," which, like I said, makes no sense in this context. Did you perhaps mean "impatiently?" Or maybe "patiently?"

Excuse me again if I offend you. I'd just like to clear this up.
AngelJeanne chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Don't worry I'm reading it! Yay Seifer's back YAY! Jamie's got her resolve and I bet she's gonna kick some major butt! Update soon so I can REVIEW!
AngelJeanne chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
I will review! Jamie is awesome as always and grr that Raphael...I wonder will we find out who the mysterious caller is...
AngelJeanne chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Oh noes they got suspended...Damn Squall for acting like...Squall...I wonder who this mysterious caller is...
AngelJeanne chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Ooh...WoW...erm...yeah...
AngelJeanne chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Aww poor Squallie! I love Irvine's line I'll be fine as a Moogle lol!