Reviews for Il A Plu
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
great characterization. feels very close to canon. is it bad it gave me chills?
Jesse A. Harper chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
It's french, and the title means 'the rain' or 'In the rain'.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Brilliant writing. Very Remus-like, and also such a believable touching moment between Remus and well, the dead. Beautiful lush language, and general love from me to you. (And for the bonus points: It's in French and could mean 'he cried' or 'it rained' - At least, I think so...)
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aw.

So sad.

It was very touching.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That as incredibly well written, and I love the whole metaphor of swallowed used throughout the fic. 'It was as though he was teetering on the very mouth, the very edge of the world itself.' I particularly loved this line, you gave such a vivid description on something quite abstract and dark, which was lovely. Overall the whole fic was amazing, truly amazing. ]
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I came here following a recommendation from Cuban Sombrero Gal on the Wolfsbane forum.

Your writing is good. You are especially good at presenting the atmosphere and a visual picture with your words.

Personally, I felt that the end from Remus arriving at the Potter's grave to his leaving the gravesite was too rushed compared with how long it took to get him there. Also, I would have liked to have more character development of James and Lily.
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ooh... I like! :) Very nicely written.

Also... Il a plu... It rained. Hooray for French.
bek chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
your story is great..

the titles french right? and it mean something like in the rain.. or and it rains i dunno.. but im pretty sure plu means rain.. D i like this story. its so sad..

great job..
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This was great! Is it written in French? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top (and not a maraschino cherry) and rainbow sprinkles and caramel sauce and chocolate flakes and hot fudge could you tell me what language the title is written in? Thx!
face towards the dawn chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
the title's written in french, and it means either "it rained" or "he cried". good story.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw, it's great. It's really great. Loved it. And that must be French, isn't it? 'It rained'?
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Beautiful! The title is French, meaning 'It rained'. The ambiguity being it could also mean, 'He cried'. Which, can I say, is extremely clever (it wasn't until you said about ambiguity at the end that I picked up on it. Anyway, overall it was just perfect. So simple and yet so touching, each line was like poetry. I loved the last two lines, they finished it with just the right note of sorrow and acceptance.
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh wow...tahst beautiful. I love how you portrayed Remus, it was perfect ]
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This was so sad :(

Okay I know the title's in French because I'm French. It means It Has Rained, I don't see any ambiguity? If you could tell me :)

- Gaby