Reviews for Unwavering Gaze
kuu chapter 29 . 2/24
Gah...it's such a great story I was getting SO into it! Wish you'd come back & finish the story... :/
kiki2222 chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
More?:(
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Love it,awesome,cool
Vulpixi Misa chapter 29 . 1/24/2012
Last update was... three years ago. ...Le sigh, chances of another update is near impossible. ...But if you do decide to hear this plea, then, get another chapter up soon!
Venus914 chapter 29 . 5/23/2011
Your Average Sardonist chapter 23 . 2/13/2011
Now normally I don't just review in the middle of reading, but DAMN YOU UCHIHA STOP BEING IN DENIAL!

Seriously, he's talking shit about 'not getting too attached' and hurting Naruto, even though he's so far in that he can't get out anymore. Well, considering he's an Uchiha. They seem to have difficulty with things like 'love'.

Okay, back to reading xD
JanJana chapter 29 . 11/6/2010
Wow I think Sasuke is in Konoha forever finally, I'm surprise he's just using Naruto to trap and kill Itachi. And now he's gone again and still Naruto pursue him. What happens next?
Rubix Gone Cubed chapter 29 . 8/27/2010
i love this story so much and really would love if you updated D:

it's a great story and follows with the characters and story line wonderfully
MichiyoUchiha chapter 29 . 7/29/2010
This is great please update.
Cosplayer364 chapter 26 . 4/23/2010
;-; dont leave naru alone,sasu! *goes to read next chapter*
SugarCoatedMuffin chapter 29 . 8/9/2009
Haha. I love this story.

you capture their personalities very well.

Reading this reminds me of the manga itself and how much

Sasuke makes Naruto suffer. Heh, I hate the damn Teme sometimes, but I loved this last chapter. Small addition of Sai made me a very happy person. Especially with the new stuff that Sai has been doing in the manga. xD He's such a

sweetheart in a weird cold way..xD he's trying.

anyways, hope to see you continue this sometime in the near future. till then, awamzing story.~

-Jocy
Goddess of Ravens Blood chapter 29 . 3/29/2009
i do hope you will be writing more to this fanfic soon!

i did enjoy every bit of it.
Heaven Cobra chapter 29 . 3/27/2009
Eh...EH!

No ::flail:: This story is so good! I just can't wait for the next chapter - I'm biting my fingernails for absolutely no reason at all!

Your stories is one of the best I've seen where you keep everyone IC; not only is Sasuke angsty (as he should be) but Naruto is as determined as ever. Kishi could have written this!
5Angel chapter 29 . 1/21/2009
bip bip just checking yet again on an update. Hope you have time to continue this story - pretty please :)
Angel chapter 29 . 12/12/2008
I love the style of writing and I'm glad there is now action added and interaction with a wider cast because the morbidity -of Sasuke's self absorption and Naruto's devotion was seriously pulling me down. Don't get me wrong I was late getting ready for a dinner date because the whole piece was compelling but it was heavy for the heart.

Don't want to bore you with my appreciation of the innate subtleties I'm so fond of and saturated here, like the fact that Sasuke does not recognise what love is but is obviously too deep in the rabbit hole to fall out of love (YAY I love it!) - btw whilst I remember you are the most "suggestive" writer I have so far encountered. There was a particular line from an early chapter that I'm a little embarrassed to quote which I swore just shouted HEMINGWAY at me when I read it lol.

I cannot wait to read the rest and hope no matter how long it takes, you do get to complete this story :) But it's told so well I'm willing to wait patiently he he - well I will check every other day as opposed to every day :)