Reviews for Lost in Aluderant Asch
Sissel Torikki chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i got lost when going to belkend too, stupid map
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
What got me was the crashing into a mountain part.

'Asch jumped away and let go of the controls and the Tartarus crashed into a mountain.'

Snicker, snicker. Nice going, Asch. You've done the impossible. You've toppled a mountain.

...I wandered around for two days before I had to call in my friend to help me find Port Belkend. .
Icyseraph chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
HAHAHAHA! I love this one, it almost made me fall from my chair laughing on the thought that Jade had no teeth! Even I had been lost on my way to Belkend so I can picture it on my mind perfectly..

Well anyway, I just hope that you could do something about the spellings, but over-all I love it.
Laurie Jo chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Whoa, Jade without teeth. O_O That's a crazy image since the Coronel has to live forever.

I loved this fanfic! It was hilarious, and very anime-like with the whole breast-groping and misunderstandings.

Freakin' Belkend. XD Can't blame Asch and his fangirls, which are a lot. That stupid place refuses to be found.
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
XD Wow, this was awesome. XD Fake teeth. That was funny. No, that was completely hilarious! XD Wow. Fake teeth, true. XD Okay, I can't stop laughing now. XD Please type more like this! XD .
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I got lost trying to find Belkend too.. O_o

Good job
Chaotic Blades chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
You know, I'm exactly the same. I spent a good five hours wandering around to find Akzeriuth before I noticed the annoying little path that led to (supposedly) nowhere. And then when I was searching for Belkend I couldn't find any ports at all. Later I found a port. "Ah! This must be Belkend!" I exclaimed in relief. No. It wasn't Belkend at all. Port Daath.

Another place where I could park. "Finally! Belkend!" Grand Chokmah. In the end I finally found Port Belkend- after visiting every other port in the game (excluding Nam Cobanda Isle/ Namcot Island). *shudder* Evil Tartaros with it's impossible controls.
Hattertant chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
LOL That was so freakin funny! They all freak out when Jade has fake teeth...You just made my day.
SilentCat chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Though some were OOC but oh well. Funny nonetheless. The part where Jade "pulls out" his teeth was the greatest to me. XD
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 3/11/2007