Reviews for Living again
LilsLils chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
OMG THE SUSPENSE IN THE LAST SENTENCE!
harharu chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
is this the end? cuz im really looking forward for the next chapter. This story made me cry...
Blackbear chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
This is AMAZING! I love this story! It better continue or I will send my "people" to make you write.
Tiger723 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
OMG! Best sad story ever
Akashi Reiko chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
You really need to update this! I'm so scared for Ryoma! I wonder what the regulars of their rival teams will say. Especially Atobe, Kintaro, Yukimura, Sanada, and all the others he's beaten. Please, please update soon!
Hikari813 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mistress of the Words chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
This chapter and the previous one both made me teary eyed! I feel so sorry for Ryoma and just want to hug him so badly! ahhh,, angst stories always get to me, heh heh. Please post more! ...and is there really no possible way for Ryoma to walk again? He's a strong willed boy...I heard a story once where a boy who was told he'd never walk again actually did because he was determined to do so and he dragged himself along a fence everyday until he could...will you allow Ryoma to walk again or will he actually never walk again, never play tennis again? :C
Prince.of.Tennis.yaoi.fangirl chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
:( so sad i hope the next chapter comes soon ;D
No-Early-Riser chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
You know what.. when i read this story I practually cried the entire time. It was heart breaking. Go on it's great!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
update soon!
Amy-sama90 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
*sob* *sob* TT
poor ryoma
isn't there any hope for him to recover
somewhere else ,another hospital overseas or something TT
plz update soon
don't drop this fiction
Herbblood chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
this is awesome!
Is chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I know you haven't updated this in a really long time so, you probably won't read this but I just have to say this is really really amazing for English being your second language, I'm taking Spanish in school right now and it is really hard and I am no where near writing a whole story in it I can barely write a paragraph about what I look like. So once again I just have to say you are amazing!
DixiePixie2011 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
MusixAkira948 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
are you goin to update them ?