Reviews for A Morning Talk Between Friends
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aw,kinda disappointed at the sudden end because it was going so nice and had a lot of potential :) Still,the story was nice,short,sweet,and enjoyable,with everyone true to their own ,I'll be checking out your other Digimon fanfics,hope ya don't mind! (I say that cause I might say some random tips/point out some mistakes;Just know I point them out with good intentions,because I'm enjoying your stories) Bye
G-Matt chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Nice little story.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was actually a great one shot. I've never read anything from you but glad I did. You're a great writer and keep up the good work
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was really cute. I love the Rukatoness.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Here are my 5 questions. 1. What is the fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. What location was used in it? 4. How old were the individuals in the fanfic? 5. Which Tamers had Digimon in this fanfic? Be sure to let me know.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Heh. I like it. It was short and simple but very deep and meaningful Rukato hintage. Which is absolutely great because that scene was just amazing.
SilverMoonCat chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Aww, that was so cute.

A great fluffy friendship fic with hitns :3
Notorious P.A.T chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Crazyeight,

Hahaha, i agree with Renaki from below, i did feel like i was sort of watching the show. But as for the story, i have to say this is a REALLY good one shot. You say it only 'hints' at Rukato? Oh, please. Takato was about another 30 seconds alone with Rika away from admitting he didn't really like Jeri. As you know with Autumn Leaves, i hate awkward moments, and awkwardness in its entirety. I even try to dispell the idea a few times... but WOW. You made me think just the opposite. They were cute, and perfectly placed. While i thot it would have been a pretty nice multi-chapted, that last paragraph sets the perfect mood to make it offical that its just a one-shot, and you ended it perfectly as well. It is annoying to always have the weight of having 2 make more and more chapters for one story, so i know where your coming from. I can also understand the 'relax' part of writing a one-shot (from my "What Rika Said"... it felt really good). Anyway, i would have to call it nothing short of a perfect one shot. Favorites, immediatly.

Sincerely,

Notorious

(Patrick)
RockBane chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Looks good, really touching to boot.
Renaki chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Well, Crazyeight, you definitely hit the mark with this one-shot! I loved it from start to finish and the way you wrote it made me feel like I was watching the show!

Keep on writing my friend! _

Renaki
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I liked the fic very much, I don't thing the caracter OOC, quite the other way... especially Guilmon giving free samples...
Claypool chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was a really good story. It is good the way it is as a one shot.
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Yay! Bread! *does Guilmon bread dance*

I think you hit the bullseye here, a nice little read that isn't too heavy and features plenty of bread.

Nice work Eight.
Darth Nima chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
ooh..this one is nice, you have got to keep on writing! hehehe sadly only hints..huhu
Black chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I disagree with making this a multi-chapter story. I like it how it is, friendly, sweet, and awkward in all the right places. Good job on this one. ciao.