Reviews for Just Right
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
it is good. Soppy, and Cannon!Kairi is so into Sora, but it's good.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think I just got sick from reading god that was sugary sweet.

Still,not nearly as touching and tearful as seeing Usui die in her daddys arms in the snow in Clannad:After along with her mothers death just made me squall in tears.
KH-Hardcorefan4483 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Actually I wonder if Namine was really Kairi's nobody. Kairi never turned into a heartless and she got her heart beack after Sora released it with Keyblade of People Hearts. I also start to think that she's actually a different being than Kairi.
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Great job. I found how he was so concerned for her sweet, and I especially enjoyed her learning to handle her , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
kingdomdisney chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
it's really, REALLY good. this totally works
SweetPsycho chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
AW
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
It is very interesting.
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
aw so cute! u should write a sequel!)
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Yes! Exactly! :D
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Yeah, this was a little fluffy but a little fluff isn't necessarily a bad thing.

You did a wonderful job describing the pain and confusion that poor Namine was going through. Everybody wants to find their place in the world and you did a good job of drawing out both Namine and Sora as they lose that place well after they think they've found it. Besides, Namine was always far more intriguing than Kairi as far as I was concerned.

My only real critique against this story is the length of it. Perhaps a little bit more could have gone into describing Namine's separation from Kairi but I can understand why you'd keep it short. Good stuff.
Snipersnake111 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I enjoyed this story for the most part. Very interesting concept of having Naminé having a heart and feelings. Could it be that she is not necessarily getting her own new heart, but rather that she is sharing Sora's? The only drawback to this story (to me anway) was that I fealt it was not quite fufilling enough of an ending. Maybe you could add some additional chapters or make a sequel to it. If you did I would read them and review them. Anway I have rambled on quite enough, so good job and at least make another Sora/Naminé pairing.
Lilia Program chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
O.O WOW YOU'RE GOOD! you sure aren't one of those author's who write "Sora got up and saved the world the end" kinda thing. you for sure have got something going there, if you keep going you're sure to be a great writer.

i really like how you wrote Namine and Kairi having a connection so each felt whatever the other was feeling that was cool, lol and don't worry i'm cool with the riku/kairi pairing, poor little Roxas though he has no one to pair up with, i wonder if he's going to appear later on, that's if you're going to write more i really hope you do (does big anime eyes)

thank you so much for showing me this, i'm adding it to my favorites and i'm putting the story on story alert too wee
Kuko chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Interesting take on the Sora/Namine pairing. It works! I like the explanation for the heart and how you wrote Namine as unprepared for true emotions. Very realistic!
Kei Ikari chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I love this fic. Keep up the good work, try and write more if possible. Ignore the fluffiness of it and just keep going. Now if you'll excuse me I"m going to go search for more Sora/Namine fics.