Reviews for Class
lisandra.amarilla.9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I loved this! I love how you imagined the Evans family, all these possibilities fit perfectly to that family. Thank you. Keep writting
xGuiltyxPleasure chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Seriously. You are a genius writer. xoxo.
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow. This is...really haunting. I mean, in light of their portrayal in the second movie, I'd say the Eveanses are happier than this, but obviously this was written before that, and based on the first movie, it feels sadly realistic. I love your writing style. I'm normally not a big fan of Evans twincest, but it fits perfectly here. I especially love the phrases:

"Blonde hair and mixed drinks on Sunday afternoon, they laugh at their own jokes."

"screaming she'd love to scream so loud to fall apart and have him catch her."

"as she sings in her perfect voice, the one thing she was given perfection in, you were always right beside me."

They all just struck me for some reason. Anyway...this is so good. You're a talented writer, keep it up.
socialitegirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh jeez that is awesome, ur writing is so powerful, that is how I pictured the evans family really.
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is an amazingly well-written piece right here.

Oh my gosh.

The dysfunction is just so... inspiring, as weird as that sounds.

Amazing.
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That? Was awesome. I love disjointed, flow of consciousness stories. Also, incest owns.

"...screaming she'd love to scream so loud to fall apart and have him catch her."

THAT part made me gasp a little bit.

Basically - brilliant.
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I am jealous of how well you can write in such a short story. My fics (none of which are posted here yet) always go on forever, but you do such an awesome job on what can't be more than two pages. Awesome job, I especially love the part about Sharpay wanting to scream all of that out, and wanting to mess up on painting her nails. Really really awesome job.
Single.Voice chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I just [stupidly] realized that

I never reviewed this.

It was [obviously] well-written,

and completely brilliant.

I remember you telling me once that

you thought this story was messy and that

it didn't make sense,

but it does - it really does.

I love everything about it.

You're such an awesome writer. :]
Enarra chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
wow.
a.k chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
do more fragment pieces! this is great stuff
UnsureAgain chapter 1 . 3/22/2007

"Their father leads the country club with dignification and charismatic smiles. He leads their family with a bottle of vodka and Swiss bank accounts."

Good writing, right there. I am so impressed, as always. Your word play is such a treat!
westpoints chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
this is.

beautifully wonderful

and reminds me of lots of things

"The red wheelbarrow" by William Carlos Williams

and RENT ("")

Maybe a bit of Shakespeare in Love.

But seriously, I'm doing a horrible job of imitating your style, so I'm going to stop the slaughter now and just say that you're a genius, and I'm going to go read the rest of your work right now.
nonamerain chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Great.

Just great.

Beautiful.

Wonderful.

Look in the dictionary for stupendous,

and this will be it's example.

Deep.

I loove deep.

Unique.

I loove unique.

This is simply wonderful.

I hope your ego is enthused with my review.

:]]
JJJJJDDDDD chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hmm.

I think this is a very

interesting way of

portraying the Evans family.

I have to compliment your

writing style.

It's deep and I like it.

Also it's very descriptive

and a different way of looking

at the characters.

Also I like how you repeated

'class' to get your point across.

Whoa.

I'm totally blown away. :D

Have I inflated your ego enough for today?

LoL. just kidding.

Well, I'd love to read more from you.

See you around.