Reviews for See No Evil
Very good story! I can't wait to keep reading! Please update soon!
Very good story! Please update soon!
Lw117149 chapter 5 . 6/23
that is how she is sick huh skiving snack box indeed lol I love it. More please when you can
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
The first part went well, probably not going to stay that way.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
What kind of potion are we talking about here. Hope the mask is not too uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Nicely done
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Intriguing start
KnightStrider49 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
This is actually pretty good! You should continue writing it. If you need any ideas, I'm sure all the readers (myself included) could give a hand. I just really want to see this continued! :D

Well done though! Good ideas so far! Keep it up! :D
VivienneLaFaye chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Um, Dumbledore is very out of character isn't he? Unless you meant for him to be this way. He's supposed to be old and wise and all-knowing. If something like this actually happened, he wouldn't have done anything like this. His plans would have been more ... subtle and elaborate. Or something different. He wouldn't exactly get himself directly involved.
Jedi Master Albus chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
this is brilliant, i can't wait for more! what house are you going to put Harry, or should i say Leo, in?
fraewyn chapter 5 . 8/9/2011

Can't wait for more!
Magesa chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I'm happy to see this story update again. I love Dumbledore in this fic; the Skiving snackboxes, the haphazard organization, the cat flap (for McGonagoll?). I'm looking forward to future updates.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
wow it is getting good thanks keep up the great work