Reviews for See No Evil, Speak No Evil
KnightStrider49 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
This is actually pretty good! You should continue writing it. If you need any ideas, I'm sure all the readers (myself included) could give a hand. I just really want to see this continued! :D

Well done though! Good ideas so far! Keep it up! :D
VivienneLaFaye chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Um, Dumbledore is very out of character isn't he? Unless you meant for him to be this way. He's supposed to be old and wise and all-knowing. If something like this actually happened, he wouldn't have done anything like this. His plans would have been more ... subtle and elaborate. Or something different. He wouldn't exactly get himself directly involved.
Jedi Master Albus chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
this is brilliant, i can't wait for more! what house are you going to put Harry, or should i say Leo, in?
fraewyn chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Awesome!

Can't wait for more!
Magesa chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I'm happy to see this story update again. I love Dumbledore in this fic; the Skiving snackboxes, the haphazard organization, the cat flap (for McGonagoll?). I'm looking forward to future updates.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
wow it is getting good thanks keep up the great work
Lady Laran chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Very good story! Unique in approach. I can't wait for more.
Magesa chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Please do continue to update this fic! I'm very curious to see what happens. I love your take on Albus, and I like your Harry.
flame55 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
This is good
spin84 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Hi,

I've only just found your story today and I'm really intrigued by it. A great start which now has the feeling it's all about to kick off. I understand you may have started this a long time ago but it feels seamless and I'm looking forward to reading more :-)

Spin Xx
blackruby873 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Been awhile bit I'm glad your back to writing on the story.
Kila9Nishika chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Wow. Nice!
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I'm kinda sad I never read this story before now. I guess, however, it became buried in your scary amount of posted stories! ;)

It's a good read, so far. Poor, Albus, going on about 'normal' childhood things, and Harry's like... ''Kay, no idea what you're talking about!''

Since this story averages about one update a year, and it was last update two weeks ago... aw crap. Oh well, I will gladly wait as long as it takes.

ChipmonkOnSpeed
Magesa chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
You write very well, your premise is both interesting and plausible, and I think your portrayals of both Dumbledore and Harry (but especially Dumbledore) are spot on. The latter is what has really made me a new fan.