Reviews for Team PotterPretty Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
heh
Evangeline chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Lmao! Best story ever! You most definitely made my night! That story was both hilarious and adorable and very well written! Thank you so much! I now have to go look at your other stories so if you'll excuse me. . .
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Foxy legs, indeed. Very dishy.
I liked it a lot! :D
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That last quip about the ladder was just bloody amazing. And I can't believe you outed the Giant Squid either (o: It's a great collab of ideas in this, and it makes for a great romp. I don't know how I feel about Harry's awe of Cedric's serenading, if only because it seemed a little too 'take my breath away', if you know what I mean (o: But other than that, absolutely brill story. Cheers.
kbeto chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOL! Loved it! It was definitely funny! Fred and George really looked like themselves. And yes, I can't believe too, that you outed the squid! LOL! It's one my favourites already! D
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Yeah, I read this wonderful story before but thanks for sending me the link; it was definately worth a second glance. (lol) No hand embroidered hankies for this one... thank God, I suck at that whole thing.

How bout a fic with some actual smut in it? Come on, you can do it, your stories are great!

Shell aka Caughtinblackseyes
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hi!

Just like to say that I really enjoyed this story - I thought it was hilarious, especially the bit with the squid! Very funny!

Rollieo 122
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
lol. That was hilarous. I never realized the squid was gay. I laughed through most of the story.
ridiculouslyromantic chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
oh, hon... this is AWESOME! definitely the first time I read it, I would have remembered - like I do the ketchup one, which I totally loved. :-)

only you that can do that with a pair of pantyhouse... :-) it's going on my fav stories list. :-)
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
The ending is so sweet :) great story!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
So funny. Samuel, the gay giant squid.
littlemissraindrop chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
very funny, very cute!

I don't usually like H/C fanfics but this was very well done!
Dranzen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hee hee, so cute. And leaving their pants behind too... I'd write a better review, but I'm rather giggly now. Harry's 'Diggy.' I loved it!

~Zen-chan
1t 2 be me chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i loved it
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick! That was awesome! I laughed so hard! You're brilliant! That was just brilliant! I laughed at every single thing! The tights bit was hilarious! You're just a genius! *sides still hurt from laughing*

I absolutly loved it, I'm favoriting it and you!

Laters~