Reviews for Paper Tiger
Questfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was ridiculous! Brilliantly ridiculous but I think they should be able to claim compo after that level of trauma.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I had to pick myself up off the floor laughing so hard. Shouldn't they get two weeks off for recovery time? :)
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw, poor Hutch :-). Nice piece of fun writing.
ece23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love this! Couldn't stop laughing. It could be the funniest story ever. But paper cuts do hurt... :D
Elivalero chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
"What? What is it, buddy?"

"P-paper cut," Hutch said, nodding toward his thumb.

Starsky's eyes went wide with raw fear. "My God!" He blinked back the tears. "You're sure?"

LOL! This story is SO Funny! You should see the grin in my face right now as I type this review!
ollie bear chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This was great. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks for writing and thanks so much for sharing.

P.S. Paper cuts do somehow seem like the worst kind of cut don't they? I once cut my finger on a file folder...talk about OUCH!

Ollie Bear
Creedo chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Very, Very funny...loved the Johnson P Gamble rushing for a band aide...LOL, and I also love the last few lines, so true. Thanks for sharing this.

Delia
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Bwahahaha! *Wipes eyes* Oh man THIS was funny! Hell, it IS funny. Loved it.

Really *Cough* enjoyed poor 'wounded' Hutch's head lolling to the side and him begging Starsky "...anything but peroxide!"

Starsky pulling the 'seriously' injured Hutch into his arms and begging Hutch to breathe. LOL!

And Dobey ordering a perimitter to pervent any peroxide from getting in or out. The dramatily yelling for a band-aid, proclaiming that all they can do now is wait, and the extra care he took picking up the 'weapon'. *ROTFLMAO*

Oh man - I think I pulled a muscle laughing. Thank you!

Strut

PS- LOVED the Public Service Anouncement at the end.
Ukkie chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hey Karen,I should not read this while drinking coffee!It's just too funny!I'm still laughing and I don't think I'll stop soon!Thank you very much for this more than funny story.

Nelleke
Monika11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Friend,

You see me grinning from ear to ear. That was so funny and well written...makes my day!

Love,

Monika
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh god, thank you...I quivered in my bedroom with laughter as I read this...the angels sing praise of your glorious fanfic.

"He's going to hit this spot on everything insight, and it will take forever to heal. Could even get infected. I need peroxide now"

YAY!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
so funny! Sad, but true that a little paper cut can reduce an otherwise fearless man to little more than a puddle of distress! But really funny with all the standard catch phrases.

clever!