Reviews for Kin
Ayrmed chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Another excellent story.
MrSwaggafied chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Amazing, let me tell you! Beautiful! I loved it!
MrSwaggafied chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ahh, what a twist in the story! Interesting!
MrSwaggafied chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
GETS BETTER AND BETTER! THRILLING!
tim lee1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Hmmmm...I guess I just don't understand the story. It was just pretty angsty I guess. Hinata found no resolution? She seems pretty cold here...and more like a Sasuke figure out after revenge. Am I right in this assessment? She did get revenge...but Naruto was cut out of the picture?
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Great story...kind of sad but that is what comes out of a tragedy of the kind that Hinata has been through. Hinata sent a note to Naruto too? :)
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow...a great beginning! Sad...but also a mystery as to who did this to team 8. I am hoping that Naruto will go after her...great story so far.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
wow...we won't call this a light and happy beginning. you do have a good plot that is sad but mysterious enough to pull you along into the story. soooo i will read on:)
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
So much in only 4 chapter Brovo this story was wonderfuly made and had an intresing twist that didnt seem over done I enjoyed every momment of it even though it was so very sad at points giving it the bittersweet taste in the end.

p.s Still wiping away tears!
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Damn, that was good...

Gonna check for more NaruHina goodness on your profile now! Later!
bomber68 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Another very good story.
The Soul of A Warrior chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
excellent.

pure.

loved it.

it's nice to see hinata as the main character for a change. and a smarter naruto. i get tired of ppl depicting naruto as dumb. he's not. he's a genius. believe it or not.

but more importantly, great story.
Princess in her Shadow chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
I luv it luv it luv it and LUV IT! I love NaruHina! And they had a baby girl! YAY!
darkness over day chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
That was a great fic! a little hard to understand at some points and a little short, but all around, very well written
DreadCraft chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
A little ambiguous and hard to follow at times (mostly because of all the non-canon stuff that doesn't get explained till later) but altogether beautiful. It's refreshing to see a piece not written by some hack writer with little understanding of how to use the English language for creative writing.