Reviews for Blind Devotion
Kittenseal chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
So, uh, where the heck is the sequel?! Oh, and this was sweet and amazing and different and... well, I liked it. I'm sorry that I just pressured you but I noticed it's been awhile since you've updated and... I guess I was surprised when I didn't see the sequel. Sorry. You rock by the way, and no it's not boot-licking, I'm sincere. Ta!
socrazyimsane chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Wow, that was amazing! I loved your detail and how well written this story was. I like your use of French too, that was cool. And the Drifters/ritual was also impressive.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Holy Buddha. This is just too amazing! The plot and the development of the characters! Gosh, Goku and Sanzo! Homura is so cool! Kogaiji is here! What happen to Gojyo and Hakkai? Where's Hakuryuu? Xd Lovely. Seriously. Too mind blowing to stop reading!
snakecharmer98 chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
This was a really good story. I just wish it had a different endding. Does goku wnd up killing them or does he end the human race. Please tell me I have to many things going through my head about what happened I need to know.
derbil chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
PLEASE continue!
Lady of Dark chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
Awesome chapter and fantastic story!
sinful ang3l chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
I can't wait to find out what happens next. very riveting & well written. 3
IOTR chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
What a cliffhanger T_T

Lovely story you have here.
rizel92 chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
already get idea for last chapter? what will happen 2 goku?

when u will update the new one?
Supernova300 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
A sequel? That's great! I can't wait
anon chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
omg! I lubbs this story. Sucks that I'm at a cliffy:[

Oh well, Please update soon. I opolgise for asking since I know it gets annoying when people ask.

* ;]
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
OMG HELL NATAKU NO! I'm so sad for him but u made me squeal in happiness in the end! Sanzo didn't betray Goku after ALL! And... Seiten Taisei has woken up? What will happen now?

I read ur profile and I quite understand that it's in hiatus. I know that u have ur own life, and I can't selfishly ask u to continue this NOW, but please, continue. It's only 3 chapters left, and U left it hanging in the worst cliffhanger!

I want u to know that this story is very awesome, and I want to prove it. I reviewed every single chapter, so just u know how much I attached for this fic. The story is very complicated, but have avery good plot. Angst, fantasy, tragedy, romance. They are all mixed in this and I love it. I also love ur other's fics, such as 'I'll wait forever','Eternal Earth','Drenched' and 'Raspberries'. The reason why I didn't review at them is just simply becuz these are long time ago fics, and I'm afraid u won't reply me any longer. But if u want me to I'll review them. I'm craving both on 'Eternal Earth' and 'Blind Devotion'. Please continue them! Ur stories is really good and not OOC! They have a good well written plot and as far I read the way u write is very entertaining the readers! U really are a good writer! It's so close only 3 chapters! Please continue, I beg u so much!

I'm so sorry for a very long review. But I want u to know about my feelings of ur fics, especially on ur saiyuki fics. I really love ur stories. :)
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
His hallucination of the same person as Goku... I know, it's Seiten Taisei rite? AND U NEVER DISSAPOINT ME: Sanzo's coming to Goku, checking on him, apologizing and KISSING him is the best thing I read in this fic! Even though Goku broke it in the end, but hell he must admit that he still loves Sanzo, he responded!

But what did Sanzo mean by it was the last kiss? So it's true, that they won't see each other anymore? Either the plan is working or not? Either one or both of them will die? NO! Don't left it at this! Please continue! Please!
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
OMG NATAKU! XING U SON OF A BITCH! AND NO KOUGAIJI! Why? What happened with Yaone then? Is she dead too? No... Poor Goku... Does Sanzo really betray him? But he still won't give up! Don't give up! AND IT's SO CLOSE! 19 chapters? But u left it only in 16 chapters! It's three more! And after that U will continue with the sequel rite? Please continue this... Beg u...
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL! I BEG U PLEASE MAKE "BLIND OBSESSION"! I love ur story so much! I just hope it won't be tragedy, like 'I'll wait forever'. It's just too sad in the end. Even though both of them die together... And POOR GOKU nd Sanzo! Sanzo... what plans do u have? Or u really are betraying Goku? Please let him save Goku in the next chapter!