Reviews for Elemental Ninja
hatake34 chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
awesome
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
Why couldn't good Azazel stay around to help? or is he fighting the pure evil part?
almostinsane chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Great chapter! Hmm... This is getting better and better! God bless!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 4/27/2007
Crud... a guy who can launch personal atom bombs... this won't be an easy fight. But Azazel is quickl becoming Mary Sue like with all these abilities... he's to powerful!
RasenganFin chapter 17 . 4/26/2007
What is this the Apocolypse?
almostinsane chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Great chapter! Wow, is Kazazel dead? Please update soon! God bless!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 4/19/2007
Geez... these elemental guys are real godmodders. I hope the rest go down as quickly as Kaze.
almostinsane chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
Great chapter! Wow, this is a twist isn't it? Thanks for updating and God bless!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
Looks like the different aspects of Azazel need to have some sense beaten into them. I can't wait to see the group get their friend back. As for this mysterious father... I shall dub him LOORD THINGY! For we don't know his real name and I shall call him that until he gives us something to call him! ALL HAIL LORD THINGY!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
The fact that Azazel reacted so calmly to nearly killing everyone and destroying the world scares me. I can't wait to see where the group ends up now!
BlackNhite chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hmm, odd. Your character seems a little over powered here, but at least he's not arrogant about it. In fact I rather like his personality. The fact that he's, sorry if I seem rude, a BLACK NINJA makes me very happy! Did you point out the fact that team 7 was awed by his skin tone on purpose because that was honestly funny as hell. I've yet to see a colored person on Naruto... maybe Zabuza...

Alright, let me get back to reading...
almostinsane chapter 14 . 4/13/2007
Great story! LOL, third time this year? Where are they going? Thanks for updating so fast! God bless!
RasenganFin chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
AW don't tell me Hinata is in love with this jerk?
StewG chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
O.O ...eh! u-u-update p-p-please... *shivers*
StewG chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Okay I'm sorry if you don't like this but I think this is an Avatar cross over with different names except Mai... Sry if I'm being mean!