Reviews for Movie Script
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I looooove it! The movie-story was amazing and the way it showed what Sakura wanted to be, but with just enough life-like things like her not falling into Sasukes arms the moment she meets him... Amazing. I haven't seen such a realistic description of Sakura post forest of death but pre- Tsunade strength Sakura before. I love it!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This is really deep. I really like this introspective musings of what COULD'VE happened. And overall, it holds a mature tone but the way the story plot goes is like a fairytale. I like that, since it's kinda showing how she grew up but is still a little kid at the same time. Oh, and you captured the group dynamics perfectly. XD
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Aww that's adorable. And yes, Sakura definitely has her ships down correctly.

XD
reality deviant chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
GOOD SNIP. really good
Ser Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Uh, this is like, 7 years old, so I doubt you'll see this review...

But this story is FUCKING AMAZING.

Seriously: you DISTILLED everything great about Naruto, part 1, and made a kickass screenplay out of it.

Damn, I want to WRITE that story. It would be BRILLIANT.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Brilliant, this should be an actual Naruto movie XD
militaruanton chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hy, I have seen this post about Naruto Movie / Film script and I want to say it that I'm making a Script based on Naruto's anime cartoon.
Here's the link of my script screenplays/naruto_the_movie/screenplay?_sall

Regards,
Anton.

All rights reserved to their owners.
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/7/2013

Nice job!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was good! It sounds like a great movie :D
xkaiistarx chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So the Movie-Gang consists of Movie-Naruto, Movie-Sakura, Movie Sasuke, Movie Ino, Movie Shika, Movie Sand-sibs, Movie Hinata, Movie Tenten AND Movie Neji. That's one BIG gang XD Pls, I'm really enjoy this read and I'm glad that Sakura and Sasuke did not have any cliche kiss scene, (Hah! Take that Sasuke!) and also that the ending was open-ended. It makes you think if they would go on more adventures. Thumbs up :)
Blade of Beatrice chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh God. This. This is amazing.

I would love, repeat, LOVE to see the plot of this movie played out.

Also, smile, you're on TV Tropes (Naruto FanFic Recommendations, General).
Kamira364 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is amazing! I love how Sakura wrote out an entire script for a movie that (to me) seems way more awesome than the actual Naruto manga/anime. If you (or anyone else) ever writes out the full version of this story, I would love to read it.
Keep Writing!