Reviews for Forbidden
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
this phrase im about to write , I think you should add it to your profile: I am the kid shunned for loving another at a young age. p.s. your story was awesome keep up the awesome work I love you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
so good, it must be forbidden.
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this was beautifully written! artfully put together, much like a poem. i love it! especially the last part. amazing job!
TideOfMelancholy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
wow. one of the best.

well done, keep it up
Averial Flames chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
sad sasunaru always makes me cry... :(

good job with the story! like the repitition :)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh, that's why it was forbidden! Well, that's no big "But if he did, he knew that man he hated so would come after him and kill him. That man he had sworn to kill the night his family was massacred. If he showed his love for the boy he held in words, he knew it would lead to both of their downfalls." All Sasuke needs to do is kill Itachi! I mean, that's an achievable goal! I thought it was like, homosexuality that was the problem... :D
RoseLynn14267 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
omg that was so sweet! i loved the lines "What they had was special. It was rare. It was a beautiful, cursed thing." that is the most beautiful thing i have ever heard! i love ur stories so much! i feel like a stalker... xD
Kurai chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Jesus, this made my stomach clench, my heart thump, and my eyes water. You truely understand the feelings they both have. I love this fanfic, really. Your so inspiring! Please, keep up the good work.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
bittersweet _
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
It's great :D
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I listened to "A Sad Song From Japan" while reading this, and damn. . . I nearly cried. . . TT_TT

~mi
Filosofa-de-Porre chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I'm horrible with words, but this fic REALLY deserves some feedback. It's freaking awesome, one of the few oneshots i've read about this couple that let me glued to my PC monitor.

NOW, i'm going to stop with the formal thing...

MAN! THIS IS THE REAL SASUNARU GODNES!Q(o)

Ahem.u.u

see ya n.n/
egg-sh3ll chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
so bitterswett...NICE WORK!
crazy novelist-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i like it. it didn't need to be smutty or long because it's just so good as it is.

your grammar and spelling are good, a rare thing nowadays, thank you. it was tender and beautiful, the fact that their love wasn't perfect and that it wasn't so sickly romantic and mushy was fantastic.

it really just made me nod my head and say, "yeah, this was a good read."

again, something that's getting really rare on this site.

-Novelist
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That is a very insightful way to take Weasel-san's(Itachi) words. I would have never thought of that. This is a great story.