Reviews for The Unsealed Path
maskwolf chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Hello is anyone home I fide your story very interesting so tell me are you going to make another chapter to the story I really like it so please keep making more chapters ok. Have a nice day or night.
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
(Cackles) This is really interesting and I hope you update again sometime soon!

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Umm, are you still working on this story? It's awesome and very interesting! I was just wondering since you hadn't updated in a while... Your writing style is interesting with some very funny bits here and there, I also like how Kyuubi's been incorporated into the story. I really like this story and would like to read more of it if you have anything planned. Thank you very much for this story and the work you have put into it, it's very interesting!
Kain129 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
is likin da new stor'e lokin forwads ta sein some more

Kain
T.D. Sugoi chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Just when can we expect updates yet? I'm pretty sure that 2 years qualifies as 'a while'.
SPU Commando chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Funny and Amazing, good job.
blackraven1412BR chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
cool fic

wanna see more

update soon
anime-4EVER44 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
update soon
undeadyeti chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Greatness in a box good sir/madame you are an excellent author by the way will you have this as a KakAnko or NaruAnko either would be funny also since Sakura is a genjutsu speacialist she could use the ultimate horror genjutsu wich is a pile of icha icha books on fire soon please
Shadow65 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
please update
Tex chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Funny, very funny. When is it being updated?
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
eep itachi shows!well its interesting so far.
Artfox1498 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
what the thuck? that is awsome!
twilightserius chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
wahahahahhah that was just deserts heh i like anko shes cool cant wait for the next chapter
ANBUpanda chapter 5 . 5/8/2008