Reviews for An unlikely friend
PepperAnn11 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
still waiting for the end
dr. tempe bones chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
I love this fic. It truly is great. Have a wonderful time on your trip. :)
Cremant chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Love Carlos. Hate this dispassionate Sully. Sorry you'll be gone for awhile. Looking forward to how this one ends.
anonymous.individual chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Wow. Brilliant chapter :)

The characterisation of both Brennan and Booth was spot on - in my opinion anyway.
Tartantrace chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Great idea! Looking forward to the choice next time.
wickedshenanigans chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Is Carlos by any chance based off Ranger in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series? They seem very similar, and Ranger's real name is Carlos Manoso! I thought there had to be some kind of connection there.

By the way, the 'damsel in a dress' line cracked me up!
anonymous.individual chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
woah. intense. :)
TiggerFace chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
YAY! It makes me unbelievably happy that this story is back. So dont abandon it anytime soon. :) Also, if you let them catch Carols I may have to do something drastic. Such as cry myself to sleep. Yes, that is currently the worst threat I can think of. Definitely love him, mainly because hes the bad guy and the good guy. Update again!
Merkaba7734 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
I am so happy you picked this up again! I actually have stopped regularly watching Bones for the last season/season and a half. The time where your story is set it probably my favorite time in the Bones plotline.

I love Carlos. Sort of a chaotic good or even a chaotic neutral, but still a wonderful friend for Brennan.
lds049 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Ok first, I am soo excited your continuing this story! I loved it when you first started writing and was disappointed that you'd seemingly abandoned it.

Next, love love love Carlos! It's great that Bones has someone who's just silently there for her that's from her past. (I might be slightly bitter with the idea of Booth and Bones since I love it but am boycotting this season after last season's clusterscrew and seeing from a preview that Booth got a girlfriend).

Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Carlos good guy, Booth even better guy :0)

Can't wait for the next chapter
spartybaron53 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
I'm so glad you are continuing thing! I look forward to reading the rest as you post it :)
angellover91 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story.

I love Carlos, from the way I read this story he seems like a good guy with questionable ethics, but good none the less.
I-M-BLUE chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
WoW! This story had me sitting very alertly reading this.

I've wondered at times if Brennan kept in touch with anyone from her foster days.

Glad Carlos was there.

Great writing.
spartybaron53 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
I just found this story, and I really enjoyed it. I wish you would continue it at some point.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »