Reviews for Nightmares
ChaseMe131 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Just discovered your story and I am enjoying it, hope you add to it soon!

Thank you for sharing it with us all!
Delka chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Loving it. Worth the wait. But hopefully not too long. Thanks!
loststolenandfound chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
i really like this new chapter. Im sorry to hear that you haven't been well...i hope that youre better now though! :) Im very intrigued as to whats going on with my favourite guy (: but i love his insanity and how youve portrayed the dilema...he doesn't want to hurt but he will hurt to keep them from being hurt by him. Very Catch 22. Basically i love this story and cant wait for another chapter (:
LadyNiko chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I'm really curious as to what's going on in poor Shep's mind here. He's really out of it and I'd like to know why.

Just one thing though - Ronan should be Ronon (I went & verified this against Gateworld to be certain, because I was beta'ing for another writer last night.)

I hope that they find the reasoning behind his behavior soon here before he blows himself up... :)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
fantastic story please continue :)

update soon xD

keep writing

WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Oh, Yeah! Welcome back!
jensenluv chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
this is an incredibly good story! its very well thought out, written, and the characters react believably. i really hope you continue this soon! im really looking forward to finding out what happens next! thank you for sharing this story with us!
Yllek chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
I love Dangerous!Sheppard-on-the-lose stories. Great update.
godsdaughter77 chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Great story so far, please update again soon!
faldo chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Excellent chapter. I like the way you keep the rest of them in total ignorance of what's happening with Sheppard. They're puzzlement is very well done. Thanks and look forward to more.
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Oh I love this story! So glad it's back!
loststolenandfound chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
love it

please continue

jasminesmommy chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
ok i have to know what did michael do to sheppard and im glad ronon caught on as fast as he did but poor teyla :)
ManicTater chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Thanks for the update!
Stargate Groupie chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
I just found this story and I have to tell you how great it is! I’m really looking forward to the next chapter, what is happening to Sheppard? I can’t wait to find out!