Reviews for Aftershock Prizes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Once your done with whatever story you're working on, be it a multi-chapter or a oneshot, I beg of you, start a multi-chapter story regarding the survival of Slade and terra, I beg of you, there aren't many fics that include sladin and bbtera, and I need to know how their relationship will turn out, besides all that has happened in this story so I beg of you, make another story regarding the relationships in this story, yous truly, Guest
dragonwolf chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Best teen titans story ever!
galaxynightsky chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
LOVE IT
Jamila howard chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Teen titans Aftershock Prizes Chapter 2 Slade and Terra Came Back Alive and Remember Beast boy and Robin
Kage 5243 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
g
Moonmistninja chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
God this story was fantastic and I admit the end I was crying really bad. I really really loved this story! Please keep writing!
Andrea chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Haz una secuela de la historia
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
OH MY GOSH IM CRYING YOUR SUCH A TALENTED WRITER I LOOK FORWARD TO THE ONE SHOT! IF YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ITS CALLED IF YOUVE ALREADY DONE IT, SWEET PRIMUS WHYYYYYY ;o;
maranda111 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Loved it so much. I had never read a TerraBB before but I thought the pairing was well done. So I noticed you said not to request a sequel, but I am anyway. Can you please make a sequel?
SasoriTactic chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
YAYZ!
SasoriTactic chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
XD I don't condom it!
SasoriTactic chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Remember Robin if Bats complains...Then point out how Batman's relationship with with Joker is really a bunch of UST! XD
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
There are definitely perks to living with a fangirl!XD
SasoriTactic chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
XD or he's creepily good at sewing?! An interesting thought to be sure!
cutiecat92 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I love this story, no matter how many times I read it I always end up crying!
Are you going to write a sequel?