Reviews for Aftershock Prizes
Jamila howard chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Teen titans Aftershock Prizes Chapter 2 Slade and Terra Came Back Alive and Remember Beast boy and Robin
Kage 5243 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
g
Moonmistninja chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
God this story was fantastic and I admit the end I was crying really bad. I really really loved this story! Please keep writing!
Andrea chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Haz una secuela de la historia
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
OH MY GOSH IM CRYING YOUR SUCH A TALENTED WRITER I LOOK FORWARD TO THE ONE SHOT! IF YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ITS CALLED IF YOUVE ALREADY DONE IT, SWEET PRIMUS WHYYYYYY ;o;
maranda111 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Loved it so much. I had never read a TerraBB before but I thought the pairing was well done. So I noticed you said not to request a sequel, but I am anyway. Can you please make a sequel?
SasoriTactic chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
YAYZ!
SasoriTactic chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
XD I don't condom it!
SasoriTactic chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Remember Robin if Bats complains...Then point out how Batman's relationship with with Joker is really a bunch of UST! XD
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
There are definitely perks to living with a fangirl!XD
SasoriTactic chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
XD or he's creepily good at sewing?! An interesting thought to be sure!
cutiecat92 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I love this story, no matter how many times I read it I always end up crying!
Are you going to write a sequel?
skullcandy-chan chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
OMG D'X I CRIED I WAS SHAKING THE COMPUTER! OMG! :O at the end of the story does that mean there still alive? EEE! I THINK THIS NEEDS A SEQUIL! :)
AnaBananabby chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
trully a fav of mine! and ive read EVERY FANFIC OF SLADIN out there, and ur stands out very well! a great story! you SHOULD think of making a oneshot chapter of it ;]
Just-Another-Fucked-Up-Kid chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
YOU CAN'T END IT THAT WAY! !