Reviews for Calligraphy
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Interesting. Though the ending was cliche. .
Mitochondria chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Pretty, but the tenses are confusing.

At first, it was in present tense, then the rest of your story turned to past tense.

It's quite confusing, you see.
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
it's soo sweet! and emotional...ur soo gud at writing these kind of things! :D keep writing well! :D
Jane Doe 616 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
aw i luv it it was so cute
withbothhands chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
TEEHEE!

... shing shing.

Yay!

UH... stupid caffeine high, sorry if I'm a little RETARDED!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Lovely job.
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Man, I swore she was gonna make some shit up when he asked her about the one that was OBVIOUSLY about him. XD

Seriously, man, stop writing such damn good fanfics! I might become reliant on your writing for living if you write any more! DX
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I read that book too. It was awesome. I think that calligraphy fits with Tenten's personality. Keep up the good work.

-Aqua
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
OH

i liked that one

:o
Atelaar chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very, very nice piece of work! I enjoyed it greatly.
Aly chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
OMG! I read that book! OMG!

(no, i am not sounding like some...some...squealing, boy-crazy, idiotic*er...( as in bep-er)
Yugao chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
When I saw the title and that it was NejiTenten, the first thing that came to my mind was the Chinese movie Hero, for some reason... but never mind that. In any case, this was really well-written. A few typos here and there, but it's awesome anyway.

Bound? I've never seen it in the bookstores (darn) but I'll try to do some hunting in the summer when we go out of town. It sounds great, by the way you describe it.

In any case, great job with the oneshot!
startlaughing chapter 1 . 3/13/2007