Reviews for Imparfait
SlickNickShady chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Love this chapter.
SlickNickShady chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
This is so should have been what happend in that episode.
cronball57 chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
These were really good!

I love the idea of chapter one shots!

It was creative and well written.
dinosawr123 chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
YAY! A happy ending! I LOVED IT! X
dinosawr123 chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
That was SO sweet! I loved Jackie/Hyde X
dinosawr123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Wow! That was great, and so very Kelso-ish... Therefore hillarious. God I love Kelso, great chapter X
SpunkiiMonkii7078 chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Jenna! Sorry it took me so long to review but FF was being all moody and I couldn't. Anyways, I loved your story! I thought you really had Kelso down and you had me laugh out loud! The others were quite brilliant too but Kelso was my favorite.
lovetaker101 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
I just found this story and read it all at once. I love it so much! You captured each character perfectly. It was great.

Kelso: “I’ve decided to go live in the woods where the bears and I will become one.”—What a Kelso thing to say. I love it.

Eric: “'Donna’s dead, isn’t she?’ I squeak.”—Ha, of course he squeaks. I never really thought about what would have happened if he hadn't left and this was a really good take on it.

Donna: “Something tells me that a statement like that should offend me, or at the very least, completely turn me off. But damn, he’s a charmer, and I feel myself turning into a giggly schoolgirl.”—Ugh, it always bugged me that she liked Casey so much when he was such an ass. Donna was cool because she didn’t like that kind of guy. I’m so glad you didn’t have them do it, though. I like to think that even if the alarm hadn't gone off, she wouldn’t sleep with Casey.

Fez: “If they came to my country, the wild packs of boars would kill them in no time flat.”—Ah, Fezzy. He’s too damn adorable. And the ‘Donna lover’ jokes never get old.

Jackie: “Anything that seemed remotely wrong in my life exploded out of me, and I, daughter of Jack Burkhart, the richest man in town, was on my front lawn (even if snow was a better word), crying in front of my ex-boyfriend who I was still in love with, for everything I didn’t have.”—Maybe it’s because I’m so obsessed with J/H, but this was so amazing. It makes me wish he had given her a ride home that night. I love the way he knew just what to do to make her feel better.

Hyde: “Damn spectators. Don’t they have anything better to do?”—Seriously. I loved how in character you kept him even when he was actually going after Jackie, which is something he doesn’t really do. I really liked how he wondered what would have happened if he’d gone after her at earlier points in their relationship.

This was a great little series and I’m surprised I haven't read it yet. Wonderful job!
luvcali76 chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
That was awesome, batty. I'll go through them all...

Kelso: He's such an idiot and I was so angry at him but damn it if I didn't laugh... “Thank you, Mister Kelso!” except they’ll say it with an accent, because bears aren’t from here. Hahaha.

Eric: I loved it. He didn't ditch but it showed that one of them was going to, they weren't ready, they were too young.

Donna: I loved this one. I lOVED her thoughts. Ooh, and Casey's muscles. Yum. I might have done him and then felt bad later, but that's just me. I guess it was for the best, though.

Fez: Poor little Fezzy, all stuck in that locker/closet whatever. At least Donna found him, he was bound to be with the gang.

Jackie: Good choice, Jackie. I always wished she would have accepted his offer in that epi. And I loved that he went inside with her. Hell, maybe that's what would happened.

Hyde: Good choice, Hyde. Again, if these two could have just gotten it together long enough to really talk. he was right on character here, nice job.

You're such a good writer. I'm always impressed. D
kayjay chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love this fic. What a fantastic idea! These are my favorite stories, POV from the six of them, well, actually the two of them but I'll read about the other 4 too. Great writing!
Zenkindoflove chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Yay! Hyde actually went after Jackie! Those AU are always the best. I love that it wasn't OOC and Hyde had to have a lot of hesitation before he just told her how he felt. Maybe if this actually happened, Jackie would have never given Hyde an ultimatum and horrible Season 8 would have never occured.

Your writing style is very unique and addicting! You are such an amazing writer and I am anticipating reading your next story.
Zenkindoflove chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
This was all just so beautiful. I really wish that this is how the episode ended. All of these interlaced oneshots are just so amazing. Your grasp on the complexity of all the characters is just so amazing, especially this chapter with Jackie. I really wouldn't mind reading what happens after this scene in Jacie's house. (hint hint) :)
Zenkindoflove chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Aw, this chapter was just so cute. I loved that Donna ended up saving him in the end.
Zenkindoflove chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
I really love this chapter. You captured Donna's character perfectly, and I love your take on her struggle with this situation. This chapter was so raw and real. I could really feel Donna's confusion and regret through your words.
Zenkindoflove chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I thought you got into Eric's head perfectly. This was a very different but very possible take on this episode. I really loved all of Eric's interal in this chapter.