Reviews for The Sweetest Con
pollosmoky chapter 1 . 1/11
I adore this story and have read it several times, but didn't realize I hadn't reviewed it until just now! I only started watching Hustle this past August, but I fell hard for Ash who is *obviously* the only man for Stacie. You've captured both of them so perfectly and drawn us in to share this delicious conspiracy so well that I'm dying for more. There are far too few Ash/Stacie fics, but I love this one best of all. I'd beg for more, but I'm sure you've moved on to other things by now, so I'll just thank you for this.
Changeling chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Yaaaaay StAsh! There is just not enough of this out there. Definitely my Hustle OTP! Nicely done.
whufan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm new to Hustle and even newer to Hustle fic, what little there is. This was a great fic. I love the idea of Ash and Stacie...wish there was more fic of this nature...
M chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I liked this story a lot! Ash surely is the sweetest con, he's my favorite character. And pairing him up with Stacie is perfect.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
this is a good one
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
stacie and ash... must say, i really didnt see that coming lol.

very well written, and it kept me wondering until the you revealed who it was.

i confess, i thought it would be mickey.
Morgan Stuart chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Lovely story! It fits well with both characters, and I like the detail about how they "steal" food from each other. You're very perceptive about Ash, his chameleon-like abilities, and his inherent worth. I do hope to see a sequel!
sn0zb0z chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Great story and well written. Well done!
StarLarker chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I love this! I totally see the Ash/Stacie pairing, and you've managed it really well.(I bet Albie knows about them, though, he sees all!)

I was a late comer to Hustle, and 2.06 (Crown Jewels) was the first one I ever saw. I thought Ash and Stacie were actually a couple, they definitely appeared to be very close, and at one point in that episode they walk into Eddies hand in hand.

I love Ash, so the more fic the merrier! Thanks!