Reviews for Shattering Ice
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I really like this story! I have read it several times already. Thanks
treize.khushrenada2 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
OMG I cried at least twice while reading this! What an incredible and well-written story! And I'm blown away that I was sucked so deep into the lives of two characters that people generally don't look at too closely. Great job!
PhoenixFlame121 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
fantastic story so far! I love the arrogance in paku, and kana I imagine her to be very headstrong and independant, same as katara is now :) great job, actually all your stories are very well written
mymemine chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
omg. love. Crying at the end of it. wonderful story.
Miss-Li-ding chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
wow.
This story is fantastic! I love the characterisations you have of Kanna and Pakku, as well as the whole plot of the story, and I have to say, the ending is perfect :) Big kudos for this awesome story.
torchide chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Alright, I cried. I always had some fantasy that Hakoda was really Pakku's child and that Kanna ran away pregnant, and that funny business happened just before she ran away. This cleared up so many things for me and the way you put it all together made wonderful sense. Your OCs helped tie the story together nicely and really developed Pakku as a young man instead of the flat, rigid waterbending master he was in Aang's time. Lots of little contributing factors to Kanna's and Pakku's present relationship were implied here and I absolutely love it.
SiberianCheesecake chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Omg I LOVED this story! So well written! But please, please, please, please, please add the two scenes you cut from this last chapter as separate one shots or something. I NEED to read them! :)
SunShark chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
I loved this story the first time and I still do. Thank you for writing it.
senbo-sama chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Not gonna lie, I teared up at the end there. So beautiful, you're amazing. ;u;
Never a Damsel chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
This story made me laugh and cry. i loved that you gave Kanna and Pakku a story. It was brilliantly written, and the characterizations were perfect. The decisions that Kanna made at the very end was so in tune with the personality you depicted. Pakku frustrated me and I still fell in love with him. His vulnerability in his feelings for her, and the love he felt for her, even years later, was so heartbreaking but so touching. I especially loved the ending, the first meeting between them that we never saw. It was perfect. The language usage was superb, really showing the emotions and thoughts of your characters. You breathed life into characters, and created new characters, that were brilliantly weaved into the rest of the story. Great job, it will always be one of my favorites!
Aelibia chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
This was such an amazing story! And so sweet. I loved it.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
*Cue incomperhensible fangirl squee* Loved this; great characterizations for both canons and OCs, a young love affair that manages to be both realistic in that it doesn't solve everything and go from BST to fluff and roses in two chapters flat and yet still be so freakin' cute and optimistic. (Yay, optimism!) Her granddaughter's confusion over romance may be a bit of a running gag in the fandom, but one can totally understand why Kana'd have such mixed feelings here. I love the scenes of daily life you out into it and the different sides the characters get to show. :D
Mushrambolover chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
I am in loooooooooove with this fic. Everything seems so put-together and nothing seemed useless or boring. I've always wanted to *know* the Pakku/Kana story, and this more than suffices.

I was quite worried that there would be loads of OCs and fillers, but you kept it easy to follow and to the plot. Fics like yours are very hard to come by.

Thanks so much for the wonderful read. )
StarsAndSparks44 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
When I first started reading this, I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it - the description was almost dull, and the story as a whole didn't feel lifelike, if you can call a story lifelike. However, after a couple of chapters it started to pick up, and now I'm very, very glad that I finished it :) This is a great story, and I'm glad there's now a history behind Kana and Pakku!

All the best,

StarsAndSparks44
Dark-Sky-of-Avalon chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
THAT WAS THE BEST GODDAMNED AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFIC THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE IMMENSE PLEASURE TO READ! THANK YOU, YOU GOD OF THE WRITTEN WORD! Seriously, I love Gran-Gran and Pakku, and this fic could be canon. In fact, I'm probably going to treat it as canon, it was so beautiful. I love how you captured everyone's character, I love your OCs, and I love your love story so much. Thank you so much for making this fic, and especially for seeing it through to the end. Amazing job, and thank you so, so much.