Reviews for Regrets
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
AW! I think this is so kawaii! Keep it up. :)
Asucaga Hitomi chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
It's real nice! I've only finished watching the episodes on the DVD a friend of mine lent me over the semestral break and I'm so happy to read an Adachi Momo and Okayasu Kairi or uhm.. Okayasu Kiley in the American manga so nicely done. I'm so greatful to have read yours! Please continue making more of the Momo and Kiley/Kairi stories!
MitchelIsSmokin chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
good job!
a.leeZ06 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Yay! ]

I heart Kiley.
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Hey - congratulations on another finished fanfic. And it's not a crossover! _ Yay!

I really liked the fact that you stuck to the storyline. Kiley was devestated that Momo slept w/Toji, but he also accepted it, and still chose to be with her in the end (and they're so cute together in the sidestory "Peach Girl: Sae's Story"). Although I was a little surprised that Toji took Momo's decision so lightly, I'm glad he didn't try and drag out her decision. On the same note, I'm surprised Momo was so easily able to say "I choose Kiley" and go off with him.

The only thing I don't quite agree with is Toji & Sae hooking up. I know you gave them more of a relationship in your story, but they don't seem to mesh well together. As friends yes, but as lovers, not so much. I think Toji has seen too much of Sae's "evil" side to be able to fall for her. I think something really major would have to happen between the two of them in order for him to see her as a love interest.

Now that you're finished with this, what do you plan next? I know you said you wanted to hold off from crossovers a little. I guess I'll see what you put up once I get an alert in my inbox.

Congrats again! -
Stormlight chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Well, it isn't bad so far, but it'd be better if the facts were straight. Toji and Momo did NOT sleep together, actually. They started to - actually, Toji started to force himself on her - but she started crying because she was too heartbroken over Kiley and he stopped.

If you continue this story as it is, I'd suggest putting that it's an alternate reality somewhere in the ANs.
LadyJamie178 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I Loved it!
a.leeZ06 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww that was a very good chapter. Go Kiley and Momo (my all time favorite). I hope you update soon. ]
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I'm glad to finally see this story posted. We've talked about it so much... and you know I agree with you on the whole Momo-and-Toji-slept-together thing. It's interesting where you're taking this alternate ending. I know Kiley saw the two of them together the morning after, and he put two-and-two together, but it must be a shock to him that Momo actually came out and said it - especially since she indicated that their get-away would end with their having sex together, and he would be her first time. What a slut, lol. I like Momo, though, even though she can be annoying & indecisive at times...

I'm surprised to see the "to be continued," too. I just read your email, and you were debating whether or not to break it up in chapters or not. I guess you decided to! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Ryo deserves to be jumped again. Or he should be arrested, or something, since it is technically illegal that he and Sae were having sex in the first place! He'd find some way to snake out of the charges, though - or Sae would beg her parents to just drop the charges. But Sae/Toji had a tender moment, there; not a romantic one, but a sympathetic one. I'd like to see how this pans out in the end.

I hope you can continue soon!