Reviews for Win to Lose
Mirage chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
This story and threesome pairing is really priceless
ncarter1991 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
So good and funny. Feel bad for cloud and reno though
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Ooh God, that was great. The ending was totally something I can see Reno saying despite everything that was done to him. Awesome fic, keep up the great work. _ Ja.
Angelwarrior1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
I just loved seeing this devious side of Cloud. He's usually portrayed as a very fragile type during his cadet days, so seeing his cunning brilliance was truly a treat. Thanks much for the fun read!

P.S.- Reno was perfect in this.

Angelwarrior1
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
great story :3
savagebeauty1981 chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
Love it. Was it worth it? Hell yeah to a prankster. Years later there would still be bragging rights to taking down a powerful person like Seph/
Katana Black chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
So good. So very good. Oh my gosh, this thing had me grinning throughout! I love evil plots, and this one was thoroughly cunning and nicely executed. Congrats on such an awesome story!
J chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
Lol, what a wonderful story. I simply loved it. The way you wrote Cloud was just... wonderful. I can picture him so clearly, his frustration of being longed over, yet having none of his love interests doing anything. Yeah, I can see him take matters into his own hands. And to have Reno help him? Priceless, just priceless.
Illulian chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
What a cute story D

Thanks for the read yo!

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
Avatrenai chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
oh my god i love that last line "priceless yo"
Toki Mirage chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
(rofl) AWESOME FIC! Priceless ending. ;) Totally entertaining. And hott. Whew! Loved it! I'm so glad my friend recced it for me. Mwahahaha Gotta love Reno!
Satsuriku-Sama chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
LOL
DamagedWorth chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Love. 3
Fidomom chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
LMFAO "priceless, yo!" I adored this story! First word to last! I love daredevil!Cloud! Just fabulous - gods what a joy this has been to read! The fluff, the ILY's, the hot shmex, the humor, Sephiroth still being menacing even in love, the descriptions of Cloud practicing alone with his sword before he got the ball rolling - this was all just so damn excellent! Thank-you for writing this and sharing it. Loved the steps Cloud had to take to "win". I was on edge of my seat wondering what next and omg why'd he do that? And then the eureka of ohh that's why! If I could, I'd adopt this version of SZC as canon. LOL! Not that I haven't enjoyed other writers' versions of this 3some - it's just this was so "win" differently than I've ever read before. :D

FM :)
Yami Uzi chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
Holy crap! I nearly split my gut laughing at the last chapter. "Priceless, yo." Abso-fucking-lutly perfect. Your a great writer.