Reviews for Rabid Slash Fans
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Voldie's chapter is most awesome ever. I have yet to read a threesome of these three 8D Though I do want younger tom then.. Not old weird looking voldie... That would be really strange D8

But I do love this one. I am hoping that you will update again but I guess I'll just have to wait for that.

I really agree with most of the points in here though. Except that I'm not a fan of femslash, unless it's a side pairing.
silverbolts chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Haha ! This is awesome. Definitely made me crack up (: Who would've thought you could use a whole bunch of cliche and unoriginal concepts to make a very humourous and unique fic ? Great job, really (: The thing with Voldie really amused me. but then if you really think about it, I think he'd be more intent on murdering Harry the second he sees him, rather than trying to negotiate . . haha. I still loved it though !

All in all, good job. Keep it up ! ]
Someone chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
That was good. I'm still laughing from Harry and Dracos letters. I thought 'Mione was very true to character, and I love that you paired up her and Sev! And you should write that story Voldi was advocating... ;)
SaintFable chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
I almost wanna just cry and give the little bastard a hug. :'( Really though, I laughed a lot, got some ideas, and am proud to say that I managed to a void all but one of the cleche's/stupid-never-gonna-happens. I am quite happy with myself for this reason and actually played on the hope my readers had when I set up something that would have been on of the fore mentioned cleche's/s-n-g-hs. Does it make me a bad person that I just want to do that more?

Over all, great. Truely entertaining. Could you do it with other characters or for another series? I'd totally read it. XD
SaintFable chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Was gonna wait and comment on the whole thing when I was done reading it but I had to stop and make a comment here... The eloping to the Philippines with a stripper. Oh my GOD! ROLFLMAO I laughed so hard it gave me goosebumps. :D
dropkickjen chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
loved the Voldie chapter :)
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
hehe funny update soon
Gene has a chainbelt too chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
I have only one question...what's the thing that is 'supposedly' going on with Snape and Granger?
Gene has a chainbelt too chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is just horribly mean and funny. what did harry do to deserve this cruel punishment that graces the eyes of loyal slash fans? anyway, beautifully written and so snarky. love.

Naurufreakz
MongolBerry chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
So glad you updated :) Voldemort is one of my favorite characters! I'm not even a slash fan and I love this fic.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
YEAH! you took my idea :D i loved it! 3

ahaha. "Also, I would not turn down a threesome."

win.

I think you should do Dumbledore next. I mean write Dumbledore...I MEANT WRITE DUMBLEDORE!

or maybe Luna...oh luna would be HILARIOUS! you should so do luna. AND dumbledore!

3 ~~

Alex.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Genius! All of these were hilarious, though I think you outdid yourself with Voldemort's. "It's a cry for affection!" XD Looking forward to the next one! Maybe Dumbledore, Gred and Forge, Lupin, or Sirius?
followthedarke chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
ahaha trustblue, awesome idea :D
cardfreak chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
YAY your Back! :D Poor Voldie...
AL chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
AWESOME chapter :D and very true, i'll love to see a more 3d development of voldie in fanfics :D