Reviews for Old Soldiers
Mary kitten heart chapter 1 . 1/6
That was so fucking deep
(sad)
anon chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Poor Aizen.
the midnight Mel chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I love this group. They both made me giggle uncontrollably and gave me the feels in true Bleach style. Thanks for posting!
Quack Overflow chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Reread this after years. Still gives me the feels
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Heh
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
That last scene just made me bawl. Kudos to you.
Ochiphius chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
That ending...
Might have actually caused some dust to get in my eye.
...stupid dust.
The Fourth Monado chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Awesome and sad. Favorited and Followed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
The jokes about Isshin and his lieutenant are even better now that we know his actual backstory.
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Oh my god... This was so beautiful... I almost forgot what this series was about until i saw this
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is a great story. If cannon hadn't completely destroyed Aizen as a character, and he himself wasn't such a petty, insufferable ass, I might feel inclined to fell something like pity for the lot he dealt himself after reading this. As it stands, I am stomping down on whatever small part of me still wants to feel pity for him, at least until someone manages to write the guy in a way that makes me consider redemption or him as more than a nonexistent implausibility.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
:O SO SAD! But really well written. I especially love the bit with Aizen at the end, where he drinks as well. It was really sad that there was an extra glass, too :'(
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
You stupid bastard, Aizen! Why the hell did you have to betray Soul Society ugh. Change it from the inside or something gaddamer.

But alas, no shounen story features no death.

Kidding on my remarks, this work is still topnotch quality and totally impressive. The characterization and story line is simple but bittersweet (especially now that we know the end of Aizen, but not his machinations yet, of course)

Fascinating, lovely, and totally a worth read.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was awesome!
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You know, this was both funny and a legitimately good story. I couldn't help but smile at the scene with Aizen in the end. It just made him look human in a way most people can't make him look.

...Now I'll go back and read about him being an idiot, saying how he's planned 'everything' 'when you consider his total illusion'.