Reviews for Old Soldiers
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is a great story. If cannon hadn't completely destroyed Aizen as a character, and he himself wasn't such a petty, insufferable ass, I might feel inclined to fell something like pity for the lot he dealt himself after reading this. As it stands, I am stomping down on whatever small part of me still wants to feel pity for him, at least until someone manages to write the guy in a way that makes me consider redemption or him as more than a nonexistent implausibility.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
:O SO SAD! But really well written. I especially love the bit with Aizen at the end, where he drinks as well. It was really sad that there was an extra glass, too :'(
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
You stupid bastard, Aizen! Why the hell did you have to betray Soul Society ugh. Change it from the inside or something gaddamer.

But alas, no shounen story features no death.

Kidding on my remarks, this work is still topnotch quality and totally impressive. The characterization and story line is simple but bittersweet (especially now that we know the end of Aizen, but not his machinations yet, of course)

Fascinating, lovely, and totally a worth read.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was awesome!
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You know, this was both funny and a legitimately good story. I couldn't help but smile at the scene with Aizen in the end. It just made him look human in a way most people can't make him look.

...Now I'll go back and read about him being an idiot, saying how he's planned 'everything' 'when you consider his total illusion'.
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Agb,kgbbgh... The enging makes me kinda sad for Aizen... 'Cause even as an evil-muntant-butterfly-thing, I'm pretty sure he had SOME fellings... Really funny, thank you!
SimplyAndyXOXO chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
It's sad and humorous and I love it.
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awww... That ending was so bittersweet, it made me want to give Aizen a big bear hug. And I hate Aizen. A helluva lot.

I was just on a ginormous Moczo marathon. I've read everything on your written list of fanfictions that I know about. Basically anything that had to do with Hetalia, Bleach and something else that I can't remember right now. I'm sorry I didn't review on all of them, but MAN. Did they make me LAUGH.

Right - that other thing was the Persona series. Yosuke's Paradiso? Genius all the way, man.

In light of the story I'm currently reviewing, 'cheers'!

Sending vodka and sunflowers,

Amy
MiracleAngel500 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I wish Kisuke had won that bet... Gin SO should have killed Aizen (permanently)!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww
amba gurl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was awesome :) I really like how you wrote it, very smooth and well-thought out.
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A story has to be good and funny if it sends you into a random gigling fits hours after reading it. Really liked that last part with Aizen too.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I rather like this story. I'd love to see a sequel (where since Aizen doesn't) you could have them all regroup and discuss who won, since Urahara the one who technically beat him. :)
Great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Just... wow...
It's a beautiful story, and it made me go "aw..."
Sezony chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really liked this. I thought that some of them were a bit out of character at some points, but it was overall a good read. I like the thought behind it. I'll definitely be taking a look at your other Bleach fix :)