Reviews for Zeugma
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
This was a wonderfully written chapter. I cried but really enjoyed it at the same time. Thanks for writing.
obamagirl chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Oh my gosh- this is wonderful! What a fascinating story! Thank you !
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Great story. Nice complex and interesting plot. And the truest portrayal of Eames and Goren that I have read. Thank you!
HeathRowTottie chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Has to be one of the best multi-chaptered fics on here. Mature, complex and totally in character in my view. Excellent story, I've enjoyed every little bit.
dabbling chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Very nice story. Bobby is a very good consultant. It's just a bonus that he would do whatever it takes to protect her. ;) Thanks for writing it, thanks for the morning's entertainment!
dabbling chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
This chapter is absolutely brilliant. Best writing I've read in quite a while. Not only did you capture the complexities of their relationship and their unspoken feelings for each other, you also managed to incorporate the realities of personal grief. Fantastic.
dabbling chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
"I can't promise this one won't hit on you [sic]" saw that coming. Nicely done! Now where has Bobby gone?
dabbling chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I'm glad Alex is there for him. Good job writing what's going on with Goren. I'm feeling his pain, too!
dabbling chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I like the part about the not-quite-touching game. Interesting case, too!
dabbling chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
yikes! Eames! And now the guy got away, too! rats.
dabbling chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I think you've got them pegged. I'm enjoying the read so far (and of course I realize I'm writing a review ages after you've finished and forgotten about the story, but I'm going to respond as if it's brand new, 'kay?)
starwoods chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
great story! :)

'Their eyes met. He read her thoughts in her face: I would do whatever I have to to protect you.

"Some things are worth the risks," Goren concluded. They shared a secretive smile before turning their attention back to their paperwork.' aaahw perfect ending.
hippysheep chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
you must really know your Mexican history..i had to google the chapter titles and such..thank you for that wonderful story..
hippysheep chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Eames gets him...i love them both!
sarah chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
i read all 9 chapters,and the emotional detail was ,suspense,humour,longing and ,i cried when i was reading some of it.i really think you did an excellent job with this it up.