Reviews for Zeugma
HeathRowTottie chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Has to be one of the best multi-chaptered fics on here. Mature, complex and totally in character in my view. Excellent story, I've enjoyed every little bit.
dabbling chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Very nice story. Bobby is a very good consultant. It's just a bonus that he would do whatever it takes to protect her. ;) Thanks for writing it, thanks for the morning's entertainment!
dabbling chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
This chapter is absolutely brilliant. Best writing I've read in quite a while. Not only did you capture the complexities of their relationship and their unspoken feelings for each other, you also managed to incorporate the realities of personal grief. Fantastic.
dabbling chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
"I can't promise this one won't hit on you [sic]" saw that coming. Nicely done! Now where has Bobby gone?
dabbling chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I'm glad Alex is there for him. Good job writing what's going on with Goren. I'm feeling his pain, too!
dabbling chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I like the part about the not-quite-touching game. Interesting case, too!
dabbling chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
yikes! Eames! And now the guy got away, too! rats.
dabbling chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I think you've got them pegged. I'm enjoying the read so far (and of course I realize I'm writing a review ages after you've finished and forgotten about the story, but I'm going to respond as if it's brand new, 'kay?)
starwoods chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
great story! :)

'Their eyes met. He read her thoughts in her face: I would do whatever I have to to protect you.

"Some things are worth the risks," Goren concluded. They shared a secretive smile before turning their attention back to their paperwork.' aaahw perfect ending.
hippysheep chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
you must really know your Mexican history..i had to google the chapter titles and such..thank you for that wonderful story..
hippysheep chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Eames gets him...i love them both!
sarah chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
i read all 9 chapters,and the emotional detail was ,suspense,humour,longing and ,i cried when i was reading some of it.i really think you did an excellent job with this it up.
TheGoddessPixie chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before this, but I only discovered this Law & Order CI part of the site about 3 weeks ago, and this WHOLE site about 6 months ago. This story is over 2 years old, but I do want you to know I am enjoying it.

I love Bobby/Alex ship stories, I REALLY love Bobby and Alex as friends leading to lovers and then becoming lovers... actually that's the part of all ships I like, that LIGHT angst and drama of the beginning of a relationship where you're just falling in love- or just realizing you're in love- and things are new, flirtatious, and oh so exciting... I like the flirting more than the sex, I'm kinda weird like that, but to me, flirting is exciting, it gets your blood racing and heart-rate up... maybe just because I have been a flirt my whole life that's what I can relate to the most.. and as long as the couple ends up with a happily ever after I like it.

I am enjoying this, and I'm so sorry I didn't know about this site years ago.

Pix
angkay2222 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Hi

I'm newish to the archive and followed a reccomendation to your stories.

I have enjoyed this one Zuegma and Kind of Like Evil.

Very well done. Great plots . Probable and plausible story line.

Excellent charector voice or headspace . The progression of relationship/discovery ie getting hit by the clue bus is just on point.

hope to see more. Still have a few to read.

sincerely

angkay
bogoalexea chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
"...the way he delighted in Alex's presence, how much he missed her when she was gone, his protectiveness when a suspect threatened her, his constant efforts to impress her...all the times he'd deliberately resisted falling in love with her, it had already been too late." I really love that part,lols!

This WAS a awesome story, keep it up! I really love it!:)