Reviews for Image of Me
portisHeart chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
nice shortie i liked the weapons analogies..

should be made into a DJ, pity i can't draw.
kmissypink3aol.com chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
perfect metaphors! you ate so...smart! love it!
Zaphyna chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
(sounds like Kakashi's voice) I have but one thing to say...MORE! screaming like crazed fan...no wait I always sound like that...(sweat drop)heh heh...ok now please wright more soon.(puppy dog pout) please! more! Kabuto: What! Zaphyna go to hell!

Zaphyna: Live there :)

Orochimaru: Leave or die bitch!

Zaphyna: I am not leaving until I get what I want!

Orochimaru: Then die! (attacks Zaphyna)

Zaphyna: (doges attack) HA! I still wont leave! Well Sephielya J. Maxwell, I have to fight Orochimaru, so, I be looking for an update! Now, DIE OROCHIMARU!
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
wow...i loved that! idk what to say but this is amazing. that was the best orokabu I've read today.(and I've read...several)

I love these two together and u portrayed their relationship perfectly. kudos to u!
A Someday Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Very interesting...me like very much!
rurouni kitsune chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aww...this is the kind of fic that makes a person melt inside. :3 I loved it! Very well written.
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMG! You're fabulous. You make Orochimaru squeezing Kabuto's butt sound so beautiful and poetic. The ending was just perfect. I really love the nice, loving Orochimaru instead of the cruel, asshole, rapist Orochimaru, even though the latter is usually more likely. You also made his loving and gentleness plausible and believable.
AlchinaStarr chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ah, extremely well-crafted and deliciously in character.

You could, after strengthening of relationships, picture them in the exact same situation.

I especially like the way they handle the situation realistically, not *gigglegiggle I just woke up omg my ass -blush-* The just-awakening and personalities of the characters are extremely well portrayed.

:}

92847 awesome points.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I like the stories where Orochimaru compares Kabuto to normal things, but makes them appear out of the ordinary and special.

Great job. D
EmptyCocaColaCan chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
You, my friend, are brilliant. I love how you portray their relationship. And I cannot express in words to you how much I enjoyed the ending. It seems...so very fitting for the moment._
Sailor Envy chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
O.o heehee
smukky chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i agree with LindyStar, what i hate the most is that torture/bondage shit I usually find...just because K heals faster they say pf o and that part where O says "dear boy"...not cool _ it got me thinking SHOTA ALARM! and i hate shota (enzai exception )! i dun wanna realize O being the same age as my dad *blocks thought and curls up embryo style, chanting 'i will survive'* LOL good writing, as always, pliz make more O/K or O/? gambare, Sephi-kun we r counting on ye LOL
LindyStar chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh, I loved it! OroKabu is so great, and I loved the way you gave a picture of their relationship, not just the smexy stuff, although smexy stuff is vital too!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Wai I love this couple so much!
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
so cute! great work, taking in all the detail and keeping everyone perfectly in character. another five star!