Reviews for Illusion
BreGyrl23 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
hurry up with chapter 4 on illusion !
Annamia chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
This is interesting. New Moon is my least favorite of the three, but this story seems good. I hope Edward comes back soon and Bella doesn't have to go through all the heartache. (Probably too much to hope for, but you never know!)

-kyra
EdwardsWife chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Wow! You have a great story going PLEASE update soon...I'll be waiting!
faded dragonfly whisper chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
PLEASE continue this story! I was all excited about it and then I saw it was last updated in march...:(. If you do write more please don't have Bella fall in love with Jacob! That is the worst! Good story.

-LaUrps. read mine! Forgotten Memories (and review, please. one more and i'll post another chapter)
r0b0tic vampir chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
hey, when are you going to update? It's been AGES, please I really love this story and I want to know what's going to happen next. I hope you update soon.
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
O O keep going fast like kk I reali like it!
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Oh, you're going to make me cry. I love it!
DARK M PRESS chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
WHY DO I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH U ASK? CUZ ITS SO DAMN CUTE AND VERY WELL WRITTEN
xXBiteMeXx chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
this is really good. i never saw any other fanfictions that took place in World War II. its really creative and incredibly well written. keep on writing!
xalicexthexgreatx chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
I really love this...does the daughter have Edwards eyes?
midnightmoons chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
better but i wish it was a chapter! grr! so does my boyfriend!
midnightmoons chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
*tear* is edward ... *tear* going to ... *tear* to turn them ... *tear* into vamipres? *tear* update fast... *tear* and tell... *tear*... me in a ... *tear* email.
FishFriend chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
good word choice
r0b0tic vampir chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
OMG! I LUV IT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
aw that's sad. poor bella! maggie is a cute name for their daughter, though