Reviews for Odd Ideas Bin aka Weird Sh Folder
Ka chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
... I know what utheral sounding is without googling it. A useful medical procedure, but not really sexy, I think. I'm just glad you didn't put in some of the scarier kinks.
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
lol I LOVE it :D and I think I'll stay ignorant.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Omg SO FUNNY! At first I was like 'what the hell?' But then I was singing along! 'Its our problem free philosophy! AVADA KADAVRA!'
shadowgrl94 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
omg that was the best parody i have EVER seen in my life LMAO!
Nytefyre chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Some fun stuff.. Hakuna Matata especially cracked a grin or two. I love the Omerta stuff and wish there was more - it's such a radical turn for Harry that I would love to see more between his first meeting and how he got "made" and entrenched in this new mindset.

Thanks for posting.
readerboy7 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
one could wonder whether the AK would affect harry, but that isn't what you worry about in a fic like this. good/strange job
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I actually starting singing this.
My room mates were amused.
The Sinful chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I remember that saying. If memory serves a (temporary) survivor of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre insisted that nobody shot him. I gotta say, Harry working for the mafia (as opposed to being Head of a Family) is a very interesting idea.
lord Martiya chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
I already knew the Ravenclaws were perverts (JKR actually implied it in GoF), but the others...
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Omerta is tremendous fun. I hope you write another chapter one day.

Keep up the great work.
karanne chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Oooh ... shiny!

Antimatter. One gram 40 kilotons.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Sad, but rather true. I'd like to see this expanded a bit. Any plans of doing so?
Nebresh chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
You should really think of making Mafia Harry a story!
Nebresh chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I love this chapter!
CelticReaper chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
awesome ideas

keep the up the good work