Reviews for All alone in the night
Vanilla Flower chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
No please! No more pain for Soushi! TT You're so cruel!

It was a great chapter anyway... I'm waiting for more. Update soon please, don't take too long again...

Hope I read you soon...
keiichisei chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I love your Fafner writing, I've been so busy lately that I haven't kept up with it. This story is so difficult to write about and I really respect you for being able to face it and create fanfiction for it. Two different people close to me have lost the love of their life to illness; I can't even imagine finding the one person for you and then losing them. One day I asked one of the friends about six months after she lost her partner if she believed in heaven. She said she did because she had to believe that she would see her partner again, and if she didn't believe that, it would take away her sense of hope. Kazuki's fatalism is so sad! I'm still holding out for a sequel of some sort, the "one year later" picture on the Xebec site is one of my favorites.

Off topic, but I just ordered the drama cds and they're in Japanese only, right? Do you know where to find a translation? Thanks again for the great effort for KazuSou Fafner and good luck with future writing.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Interesting.
warrensdarklust chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really liked it and I'm looking foward to the next Chapter. :) You rule! Not many Fafner Fanfictions and great to finally see a new one.
arccie chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Ah, this is really nice to see. To get some of the canon events from Kazuki's POV is interesting. The addition of a bit of intrigue from the cd-dramas I haven't followed makes it a really intriguing read.

Looking forward to the next bit.

*pets soushi and kazuki*
YouKai chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh... MY GOD! I can imagine that... (even, I am hearing that part of the drama cd...)

You make my heart hurt!

So, you can say you have done a perfect work here

It is like seeing a fafner episode

Great job and thank you for sharing

PS: Siegfried_sys here :D (I don't think you know me by YouKai xD)
Enma Ai chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
very nice!

it brings back the feelings of the last eps of fafner..

i'm glad you've focused on their feelings and pov's cause i feel it wasn't focused on enough in the anime