Reviews for Dance Of The Paper Moon
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Please write more soon.
manna win-chest-er chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
update please... very love it!
VAMPIRELG chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Dear god this story is so goooo I-It's been ditched though huh? ; c ; -sees that it hasn't been updated since 07-

Why is it that whenever I find a fanfic I really like, they're always incomplete

SOB SOBBBB

AH WELL IT WAS 2 GOOD CHAPTERS THEN~ B'D /clap clap
Jasmine chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
this is very good so far plz keep writting i like how you quickly went to the action your story hooked me right away .
sexyspazz chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
HEY! I don't know if this story has been dropped but I pray it hasn't! I would love to see where this story will go!

As for suggustions? Maybe you could do a twisted ending, like make jin be Rachef! Intertwine thier childhoods...
Kyra chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Keep Going ! i really like your stories they fit the characters really well. i would love to see more.
sakura ten'nyo chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
seriously, you have to update this. i need to know what happens next! please!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Aw... This Jin guy is a son of a bitch... cant wait for more updates _
Rashel chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Please Please please keep going! I am utterly enthralled by your writing! I want to ask permission to translate your work and post it up (w/ all teh cred to you of course)for international readers. please.. email me. .;;
midnight-flurry chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Man what a selfish bitch his mother was. This is getting good. PLease update soon!
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
This is so interesting! Please, please, please write more! I can't really give you a suggestion...sorry... Come back to me, perhaps I'll have something then! XD
foodnetworkstar chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
awesome story! i love both of them! Update soon!
VanessaxAtalanta chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
This story really is wonderful. It is very clearly written, and has an excellent plot. I just found this site two months ago, but I notice that it's been several since you last updated this story. Please don't leave all these Kanata Kara fans hanging!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
nononononono UPDATE! I NEED an update! Please! For what's left of my sanity! Pleasepleasepleaseplease . . .

Krystel-chan
sesskag chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
i really want to read this story

please post soon