Reviews for Edward's Date Night Extravaganza
Kizzy chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Loved it all and really inventive ideas!
happyfacelover chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
O wow that was really good! You should keep writing them because they are REALLY good! I loved all the description and the ideas are all unique, I love how every one is different and a surprise every time. Keep Writing!
Mariquilla chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I love all the fic, but specially this chapter number 4, is really great and you made me feel all their love. Congratulations.
Thata chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Hi, there, Pompeii & Skipper!

Oh, this fic was so cool, it's really a pity that you'll write no more! (

Loved every chapter and word, the stories were fluid and magical; it didn't really seemed that you guys had trouble writing them! P

Congrats for the amazing fic, and good luck with your lives )

Lots of kisses from Brazil!

Ornithomancy chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Wow, that was so romantic! You are an amazing writter!

I'm so adding this to my favorites!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Oh no! I loved your guys' work. Please at least update on your separate accounts!
magnolia-bunny chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
haha thanks SO much for writing this. i was really craving something sweet and fluffy tonight after recalling the disappointing fourth book of the series and the possibly even more disappointing movie that couldn't even pull off intelligent conversation, let alone romance half as good as your incredible collection of edward and bella's secret dates! i always did love fridays best, now if only i could find my own edward, they would be even better! :P
goldeneyes1918 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
these stories are very cute
cool-gal95 chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Wow...this stories were really beautiful. The perfecttion with which every moment, every kiss, Edward's happiness & Bella's bliss is described is amazing. I'm really sad there's no more. But they were truly awesome! 8)
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Aw...that was just too cute! I absolutely loved that! Thank you for writing that absolutely adorable piece of fluff and romance!
shaid chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I'm very sorry to hear you're no longer going to be updating, but I'm glad you've both got interesting things to move on to. Good luck with the Lederhosen and the line dancing, together and separately. Thank you so much for writing such fun and enjoyable work, we all wish you the best.
Mrs. Edward Pattinson chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
this is so cute...i love it so much, its so like the books...y arent u writing anymore? :)
BlindingFirefly chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Aww, I love the touch with the pearl! This is a great story.
RosieWilde chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Aw! So sweet! I love this story, it is all sugary goodness and lightness. Gorgeous :)
Miss.Squirel chapter 4 . 1/25/2009