Reviews for Family Portrait 57
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wow! Where is the sequel and the prequels? Great story.
CCMoore chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh come on! You can't just leave me hanging like this! What's he gonna do? Please please please finish this. I keep checking to see if there is anything new. Please hurry I am dying to know what happens.
i-miss-seaquest-season1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hey Joxer,

Gotta tell you I'm a fan of the Kaitlyn Rose series and I was excited to see you were taking over. I'm dying to see more! You planning on finishing these? do you have any ideas for someone else to continue? You're a great writer, the rest of us are waiting on the edge of our seats ;)
i-miss-seaquest-season1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love that you are continuing such a wonderful series and I do hope you intend to finish this one ;) you are a great writer! Please let us know if there's more or not. Were all very excited to see what comes next!
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
this is so good please you have to write more
Hellgirl77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Very cool so far. Hope you decide to continue.
Kiddo chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hi,

Oh my, you picked a really difficult task. To continue someone else’s work is never easy, especially if it’s from such a good writer like Kaitlyn Rose. I would never dare to do this because it’s nearly impossible to get the writing style down … there is also the little problem of remembering everything that someone else has created for his own universe. For example the last story ended with the fact that there had to be a lot of repairs done on the seaQuest and you didn’t mention anything of this.

But mostly it’s hard to get the little thinks right, like not forgetting R.B. or that Lucas and Bridger can sort of talk in their minds…

I’m curious to see how you will handle this. But I also have a little problem with it. Don’t get me wrong, I think you are a great writer and everything… Maybe I just have a problem with somebody else continuing somebody’s work. Personally I would prefer if you wouldn’t call this number 57 and think of something else and write in your introduction that the story is based on Kaitlyn Rose seaQuest Fanfiction.

But maybe I’m the only one thinking this.

Oh, there was one part that I totally loved. It was this: “You should take something for that cough mom, I don't want you to get sick...”

Made me really smile.

Greetings Kiddo
wolenczak2004 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Great start, I hope your going to add a new chapter soon. I read Kaitlyn Rose's stories and I like her work. Please updated soon. The idea is very good.

Take care

wolenczak2004
J. Tracy chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Freakin Awesome! Someone is finishing K.R. stories thats great, and ur doing a great job too. Please update soon.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Excellent first chapter. Eagerly looking forward to more, so you know what to do!

Lynn

x
sbfisher chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Don't leave us hanging! Continue please!
Questfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hi,

Great story so far! I was just thinking while I was reading it how much your writing has improved since you started. I think you said English wasn't your first language? Anyway this was fantastic and I'm looking forward to more but don't forget the ELF Adventures (hint hint I want MORE!)
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
First, when I saw that you had *finally* written another fic, I was thrilled. Then, when I saw it was a continuation of KaitlynRose's series, the feeling can only be described as orgasmic! As always, excellent characterisations and a believable story-line; rare elements in a lot of fanfic as of late. Please do finish this story, you are off to a phenomenal start. Hmm, so can we expect regular updates, lol? I have a baby due in Septmeber, I hope to have gratification long beore then *hint, hint, wink, wink* Take care and happy writing!
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh. Scary person, that Jack.

But a good beginning of a story, I would love to read the next chapter soon.

You write well and I haven't found any annoying spelling mistakes or stuff like that, and the setup is good aswell. Me likes. More?
JustReviewing chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw, Joxer! You're not known for unfinished fics! We all have that problem. I'd much rather read a partial story from you, anyway.

This is really wonderful. It's like Kaitlyn Rose herself wrote it, but with a little Joxer-ness thrown in. This one I really hope you don't get the Block on. Keep up the great work!