Reviews for Ordinary Miracles
James Austin Valiant chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was just too cute! I know that I'm not too timely with my response, but to be honest, my introduction to Trinity Blood is years and years behind it's initial popularity. I dig the reference to chastity vows in the end of the story, but the build up throughout helps seal the deal for me.

And can I just mention how, as a practicing Roman Catholic, I absolutely adore the traditional Latin Mass? As soon as I read about Abel performing the Latin Rite, I knew this story was getting a favorite. Keep up the good work!
ObsidianEmpress chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
(Cries tears of happienss) Soo beautiful! I love it! I felt like you were true to Esther's character and that is probably how she felt during the series. Perfect!

The song Abel is singing to Esther: (drumroll) Josh Groban's "Per Te", "For You" in Italian. Well...that's what I think he's singing to her. whem Abel sings, I hear either Michael Bauble or Josh Groban, in this case, JG. Jedi Skysinger, you and I are in agreement that Abel is a tenor. His anime voice (in English and Japanese) is too high for anything else.

Mysteriously yours,

Obsidian Empress.

P.S. See you in Broken Wings.
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw x3 So sweet. Haha.
FrostSprite chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this is AWESOME! I was wondering, were do you get the names from like Alyardi? what language it is? or do you just make them up?
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
So sweet...They seems so cute together...

Bye2...
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
still wonderful !
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was awesome! Well done you! Every character was in context, and yet their own! You did awesome, such a wonderful little story!
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
another wonderful story! You truly are the best writer that i've ever had the plesure of reading their work. keep up the great work!

You are also very talented at displaying emotion, I also like how you dont make the characters OOC, that usualy ruins a story, but not all the time.

I have a question for ya!

Am I your #1 fan, for your Trinity Blood storys? (hopeful look in eyes)hehe

crusnik
Shalmoli chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Itz superb work, yet again.
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aw! It's so sweet and so wonderful! It makes me giddy! And the thought of Abel singing... wow... That makes me giddy too.
MoonLitPride chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
i loked it...a lot, im so crazy about trinity blood and abel and tht was really sweet...

and no, i dont think u overdid the fluff :)

pls write more
abandonded1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Hey nice job and it's really sweet especially with the mass part gives one very good image, I'm curious and all though you haven't updated in a month are you ever going to update?
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Such a lovely, lovely story. And wait, there's more, with a plot? O. Must go seek it out.

Thanks for sharing this bit of joy with us.
Advi chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I loved how you started this one, it was different from the rest, it had a dark and somber feel to it. And this time you opened with Esther and her remembering the whole Star of Sorrow incident. Her feelings on first meeting Father Able were really well her feelings of pain and rage.

It was simply poetic and very well written too by the way.

And then her thoughts went to the time when she just joined AX, and it was really nice to read that part where Esther did try to keep her feelings at bay for her bespectacled, clumsy but reliable sugar-loving superior. Then it went to my personal favorite episode of the series, that Cartago incident, oh episode 14 my favorite, where Esther finally found out the reason why his code name was Crusnik.

Oh but I must rave about the last part of Esther's memories... I simply love the part where she found Able in his Crusnik appearance, conducting a lonesome mass all by himself in Latin in that chapel. Of course I found it surprising that Father Tres was there, but I guess someone has to keep an eye on him when Able decides to go into Crusnik mode, even if he was not in a dangerous situation. But that part was beautiful. Dang it, makes me wanna draw a picture of him in Crusnik mode with his hair standing up and wings out, conducting a solitary mass.

Ah then it returned to your story at long last! I was wondering if this one shot was just what it was and not part of the milk tea series, but you proofed me wrong! Oh I just loved how you went right back into the milk tea series, they were on the train back and that surprised me again, I thought they'll still be Drakovia actually. But poor Esther, she still hadn't recovered from that whole incident.

The light and tender moment between Able and Esther when he started to sing to her really lifted the somber mood of this story, not that it's a bad thing, it was how this one was composed in from the beginning for it's actually continuing from the last one. Esther's feeling are totally normal and I just love how you captured everything perfectly in this short one shot... umm... please make the next one longer then this please, pretty please... I love your style of writing and it really picks me up after a couple of days of non stop work.

Though this story started out on a dark and somber tone it ended with warm and fuzzy feelings all over, so I say... Marvelous job! Simply marvelous, plus feeling all warm and fuzzy all over is not bad... unless of course if your covered in moss or furry catepillars... now that's bad.

So thank you for writing this story. It made for a very good read and a pick me up.

Until the next story.

Bye

Advi.

PS: If you want to talk to me you can contact me via my email address, it's easier that way. Cheerio!
Starting a New Life chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
looking foreword to the next chapter of the story. Cant wait