Reviews for Not So Little
berzerkeleyravenclawprefect chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
this is so good. i love the different perspective. it's amazing and so well written! really, no joke
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
It really is frustrating to hear a conversation like Harry and Ginny shared. Bill and Charlie had to be puzzled because Harry and Ginny each knew what the other was talking about and didn't have to finish their thoughts, leaving the listeners having to guess at what they could figure out and totally lost at what they couldn't.
The only thing I disagree with is that I think Harry and Ginny would be a bit more insistent about what their plans were after Voldy was gone.
Other than that it was a wonderful story that I enjoyed immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Well done! I like it a lot.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Okay
Cassidillia chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was fantastic! At the end when Bill and Charlie were saying how all of their younger siblings are getting old, I almost cried because the first thing that came into my mind was Fred. Anyways, this was truly great and it made me smile a little bit. Keep up the good work!
katesari chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I like it! Bye
Neumzie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i always reread this when i want a little character study AND some harry/ginny romance. i love this so much!
this road we walk chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this so much. I usually have at least one complaint or something, (mostly because of all the Ginny bashing out in this cruel world) but I just love this. So much. :D Keep writing!
Azerjaban chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Second time reading and reviewing. So little docs about h/g from Charlie's POV. Amazing read.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
A nice, in-character glimpse from the eldest Weasley brothers' viewpoints.
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow this was really good! It should've totally been included in the books!
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love it when big brothers find out litle sisters aren't so little anymore:)
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
very nice
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I enjoyed this, thank you.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/30/2009