Reviews for Phantom Feelings: A Collection of Drabbles
Whitefang88 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This story really stinks. You shouldn't receive any reviews for this garbage you call a story. I'm surprised people bothered to waste their valuable time to give you a review. Heck, I shouldn't even be giving you a review but I just had to tell you how awful this story is.
Dark knightress chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
...um Why do you end every story in italics? Its ok, I like it anyway.

Wow, you are very good at these drabble things even though I dont know what a drabble is. Good Job and I hope Danny lives and that Val doesnt go to jail for killing Vlad or being stupid.
Amber-Phantom chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
write more soon!
Grimly Dandy chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
I love your drabbles. Hope you keep writing.
Amber-Phantom chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
did danny die? i wanna know wa
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
is there gunna be anymore that wasn't enough
Kagetori chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Nice...
BokuNoLies chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was a very well-written drabble! I never review much, but this drew my attention, and so I read it and was really affected by the story. Hope you write more like this.

-KuroNekoHimeXI-
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I like this. Very angsty and short...more would have been nice. Like a story following where Sam actually was in trouble because of Danny...but I suppose that's the whole point of this fic, isn't it? :) Nice job!

-DPSG1
Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aww, that's so sad! I've always hoped Danny really did like her, and I love the idea that he doesn't want her to get hurt by his enemies so he never tells her how he really feels. :) Once again great job!

TSW