Reviews for Looking for the Perfect Nanny
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Please accept my constructive criticism.
You're leaving some holes in your story.

As far as I have read, every time Nakashima is present, or brought up, she is thought about with complete and utter disdain, even in the flashbacks. Why would Kyoya have any sexual relations with her if for one, he's been in love with Haruhi for ages, and two, he hates Nakashima? It seems silly that he would ever consider it knowing that it could ruin his position as possible heir and also ruin anything that could have been with Haruhi.

I'm also wondering if you've watched the show or read the manga to completion. If you haven't - in the show Haruhi meets Kyoya's father near the end of the series and exchanges words. Also, Tachibana is around the age of 39. Yuuichi, the first born son of Yoshio would have been born when Tachibana was in between early to mid teens, therefore would not have been working for the Ootori's before then. (Yuuichi had finished medical school and was working for Yoshio in the family owned hospital by the time Kyoya was in Junior High).

Finally, please keep working at your grammar and sentence structure. Frequently I had to try and make sense of what your characters were saying and it took away from the story. Try having someone proofread it prior to posting.

I hope this helps with your future writing and I wish you all the best.
spottedstar1123 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
When did Kyouya do it with that other girl?
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
This is soooo cool! I really wanna read more
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
I love your story so far. In the early chapters you managed to perfectly balance my desire to smack Kyoya with my empathy for his situation. If you writing was this good five years ago, I can only imagine how good it will be when you finally have time to take up writing for fun again. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
way too many flash backs... after a flash back, you put another flashback that happened an hour or a couple of hours before. kinda confusing. and very repetitive with words like ''onyx eyes, smirk..etc." but other than that, great ff. please update! :bd
Janey-Paininator chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
It's been a long time since you updated this story. Please tell me you did a Squeal or something. Maybe you will be continuing this story? Because I have really enjoyed reading it and would love to read more and see if Kyouya and Haruhi will end up together. Because I hope they do. so please update soon!
Janey-Paininator chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Reading the part where Kyouya's mother Naoko dies was like really sad. It brought tears to my eyes. But all in all. I am enjoying reading this fan fic.
StefanieOotori chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
damn , this story made me cried for few times

pleasee update ur story D:

why you stop update them suddenly? D:

kinda disappointed ( ;Д)
DelusionalRiin chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Aw... I feel soo sorry for Reina, but when someone doesnt love you mutually you can not force them too. Though I hav no freaking idea why Kyouya got n2 bed with Reina n the 1st place is beyond me. 0_e (twitch)

He is in deep love for the sweet Haruhi, & though she may be shy & stubborn to feel any emotion. She has come to relize she cares deeply for him, nd can not stop thinking about him.

I love KyouyaHaruhi & hope the best 4 them in this story. Hopefully you'll let them work out as the gipsy in this story said not. Let them prove to fate that they are both strong to over come it to finally be together. Plz plzz plzzz

Also 1000 plz'zz contiune this awsome story

J
star that shines on angels win chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
write more soon please!
Regin chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Nacina chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Wow. I have no other words to describe the obvious passion you've put into this piece. You've spun such a delicate and unique light on Haruhi and Kyoya's relationship, and have made such a heartwarming, yet simulataneously heartbreaking story. I adore this, and cannot wait to see where it ends up. Kudos, you actually made me cry.
Matilda Matsumoto chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
I hope you will get your muse back and continue this awesome work!
katarina chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
so whats going to happen next.
forsakenviolinist chapter 14 . 8/13/2010