Reviews for Looking for the Perfect Nanny
xiashenghan chapter 14 . 6/18
I like this side of Kyouya. Just doing what he wants to do and enjoying his time with Haruhi.

I don't think he can take another heartbreak if ever they will have to breakup. With the words the old woman told them, it's like Kyouya's fate is tied with Reina unless there's some unknown past that Haruhi and Kyouya have met way before Kyouya met Reina on his 7th birthday. I presume Reina is of the same age as Kyouya?

Putting together the missing pieces, I think something happened between Kyouya and Reina during her birthday dinner? But how I don't know. It could be she forced herself onto him since she's completely crazy about him. Poor Kyouya.

And Haruhi being jealous by herself, knowing that some other girl existed in Kyouya's life (Hajime's mom). Will she breakup with him if ever she finds out that it's her Nakashima-senpai, the other girl?

I think Reina deserved all the cold shoulders Kyouya's giving her. She did it to herself. He's been completely honest with his disgust with her but she keeps on sticking to him like an annoying gum that can't be removed and at the same time threatening him using Haruhi (which is a big no-no).

Kyouya is soooooo deeply in love with Haruhi. I can just imagine him going back to his black hole if ever she leaves him or they breakup.

The chapter made me tear up and it didn't help that I was listening to Se7en's Tattoo while reading it.

I just hope in the next chapters, they will find happiness. Please update soooooon.
xiashenghan chapter 7 . 6/15
My gosh! How many times will Kyouya make me swoon with his sweet gestures?

Kyouya doing his all for Haruhi secretly is soooooo sweet and the fact that Ranka knows it and approves of it is nice.

The only problem is Haruhi's obliviousness but I think she's not oblivious at all. There are times she feels something for him but chose to ignore it and that's what hurts Kyouya more. :(

I hope they can get together soon and that Haruhi can know the truth.
xiashenghan chapter 6 . 6/14
My gosh! I seriously love Kyouya x Haruhi pairing after Hikaru x Haruhi pair.

There's just something about Kyouya that you can't help but love.

Anyways, it makes me wonder how he was able to get Reina pregnant. I mean he doesn't want to do anything with her, let alone be intimate. So when that intimacy happened? Could it be Reina made Kyouya drunk and did inappropriate things since she's head over heels with him?

Soooo many questions in my mind.

Other than the wrong use of words' tenses, everything is great. If I have time, I would help you highlight those words so you can edit it to make the sentence flows smoothly. And the cut of scenes to make it less confusing.
xiashenghan chapter 5 . 6/14
Reina is soooooo evil. I just want her out.
Just like Kyouya, I'm wishing that she didn't appear before them.

Kyouya could be serious with his confession but sadly Haruhi sees it as a joke. A stab directly to Kyouya's aching heart.

He's soooo deeply in love with her.

I wonder what was he hiding from all of them? The blackmail Reina did to him?
xiashenghan chapter 4 . 6/13
It makes me wonder what blackmail Reina did to Kyouya for him to just drop everything and leave. From what I can deduce in Kyouya's personality in this story, it could be about Haruhi. He does whatever it takes to protect her. So I guess even his fall is nothing as long as she's safe and happy. :(

How can someone be evil and selfish? It may have been Reina's fault from the very beginning but it could also be part of Kyouya's fault. Knowing him, he could have done anything he can to stop the misery: for himself and for the host club.
xiashenghan chapter 3 . 6/13
My gosh! He's just so in love. He just can't day no to Haruhi and I love it!
xiashenghan chapter 2 . 6/13
Kyouya is so lovely. Secretly doing sweet things for Haruhi. The questions are still there. What happened to them before that Kyouya had to disappear before them.

This would be my second time reading this story in full but I still love it.

I still hope that you will continue this.
CheshireKitKat chapter 14 . 5/1
you need to update this!
Sajidah Sarker chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
I need more you can't leave us hanging. Kyouya and Haruhi are so nice together. I just don't want to see their relationship fail. PLEASE GIVE US MORE! :-(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
I like it when haruhi and kyouya are together alone
roxelle34 chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
I NEED MORE YOUVE ABANDONDED THIS HOW CAN YOU ARGH ASDFGHJKL
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Please accept my constructive criticism.
You're leaving some holes in your story.

As far as I have read, every time Nakashima is present, or brought up, she is thought about with complete and utter disdain, even in the flashbacks. Why would Kyoya have any sexual relations with her if for one, he's been in love with Haruhi for ages, and two, he hates Nakashima? It seems silly that he would ever consider it knowing that it could ruin his position as possible heir and also ruin anything that could have been with Haruhi.

I'm also wondering if you've watched the show or read the manga to completion. If you haven't - in the show Haruhi meets Kyoya's father near the end of the series and exchanges words. Also, Tachibana is around the age of 39. Yuuichi, the first born son of Yoshio would have been born when Tachibana was in between early to mid teens, therefore would not have been working for the Ootori's before then. (Yuuichi had finished medical school and was working for Yoshio in the family owned hospital by the time Kyoya was in Junior High).

Finally, please keep working at your grammar and sentence structure. Frequently I had to try and make sense of what your characters were saying and it took away from the story. Try having someone proofread it prior to posting.

I hope this helps with your future writing and I wish you all the best.
spottedstar1123 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
When did Kyouya do it with that other girl?
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
This is soooo cool! I really wanna read more
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
I love your story so far. In the early chapters you managed to perfectly balance my desire to smack Kyoya with my empathy for his situation. If you writing was this good five years ago, I can only imagine how good it will be when you finally have time to take up writing for fun again. :)