Reviews for Mikey's Math
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ah, a very funny story and very true to Mikey. Trust him to have his own way of doing math. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
cool
MeShelly chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Very cute. And it all works out! :) I can definitely see this as part of Mikey's mental processes. I love the quick bursts of imagery.

Michelle
AJsHellCat chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*laughs* I did plenty of that while I pictured what was going on... *laugh more* good work. :)
Never Ending Illusions chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
For a very very short oneshot, that is adorable. I love it. Hehe Mikey is adorable like that...yes I love the Glue-covered sai-wielding brother part hehe...definitely would happen to my Raph...:D Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This was pretty cute. Clever use of math.
Midnight Heir chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Buhahahhaha ...

How old is he in this piece? It is so cleverly done! Tee hee. -shakes head- Truly, this is just so amusing, and so true to form.

Hel
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Well, math was never my strongest suit so - I'll take your word for it. LOL

Hilarious, though, very funny, oh, I just wanted to laugh out loud, but can't since it's currently 2:41 in the morning here where I am and everyone worth noting in my home is currently asleep, which excludes me since I'm typing right now, which means I'm probably not asleep, but if I am, I'm surely having a great dream, since this story was absolutely wonderful!

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Elsiah chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Great little piece. I definitely laughed out loud. Nice job!
doc-trigger chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
lol, very cute.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
It's pretty cute, but not much to say about it, though.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
At first, I was: Huh...? What's this? Then I had to put a lot of effort in to avoid laughing, since my family have all gone to bed. I LOVED it! Really, really funny! Faves!

Idun