Reviews for A Lot Like Love
dreamfacer chapter 15 . 2/23
I've read and reread this story so many times, and every time I get to chapter 15, I'm just dying to know what happens next! I hope you do eventually update. Someday. Maybe.
GSirius chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Just read your story again. And wouldn't you know, I like it just as much the 8th time as I did the first. I've enjoyed Middlewood and your other stories as well, but I hold onto hope that this one will get some TLC from you. Here's hoping for a few updates this year
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Dam it... The first part with the projecter makes me so depress I don't know why... Good job on making the readers feel something
Greenside chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Dude open a paypal account. I'll literally pay you for chapters, I'm that hooked
ToastyFuture chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Love this story to death, hope you update soon
covenant05 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
This story has saved me from the boring death trap that is my day to day life of 9 - 5 work. I've been following and have reread this for years and I still love it. It's like I grew up with it ;) Hopefully this gets updated whenever... still worth the wait though :) I barely comment on anything on this site but yours is worth it :) Cheers!
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
This is a really good story..
My only complaint about it is that it made me sick when I was reading it on the bus _ lol
I look forward to the next chapter :3
Markisreal chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Have you abandoned us once again :( Please, please come back
Redentor chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
...I find it strange on many levels, that I seem to see so much more of myself in this stories version of Ron, than I have ever seen in any other character. It's disconcerting.
BananaHands chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Terrific. Wonderful.
Good even.

If my calendar didn't tell me otherwise, I wouldn't have known such a hiatus separated chapters 13 and 14 and 15.

Way to keep the flow rolling.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Intriguing. I do hope to see this through to the end.
Zepher327 chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Love the story can't wait to see how things play out. Keep up the good work
Rush chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Woohoo! Finally! I be been waiting forever. I'm glad I marked this. Anyways Ron is sure taking a big risk with this. And Kim well we can all just see she has feelings for him and is very self conscious about her appearance when it comes to the girl who must not be named. Can't wait for the next one.
bigherb81 chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Another good one and as usual worth the wait. It has been a while but who am I to say anything I think I'm on like rewrite 15 of the first chapter of my story. Anywho still really digging this story and just so you know I'm wit' cha to the end. Also I hope that all is well with the other aspects of your life and I hope your doing well with your original stuff too. Seriously looking forward to the next chapter can't wait to see Ron's reaction to Cynthia.
jon4576 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
careful sometime facing ones past bring more pain. had that happen to me once a buddy of mine want tome to meet up with someone from a long time ago and it only made things worse. but your going for comedy scene aren't you. lol love this story cant wait for the next chapters.