Reviews for A Lot Like Love
airauralintensity chapter 12 . 3/12
I really love your surrealist dreams (aside from Kim's dream in the beginning, Ron's dream where everything was viewed through a camera lens was also entertaining), but they would be more improved if you put into detail which parts of those are imaginings and which parts actually happened. I still can't tell if Kim actually told Ron about using the twins to go behind his back (or even when - that night seemed to go on forever).

Hope you haven't abandoned this story because I /love/ it the slow burn from strangers to friends to more, and I love your sense of humour too! I can't wait to see where you take this all.
airauralintensity chapter 6 . 3/12
I swear on my existence that there has never been, nor will there ever be, anything in this world that will make me laugh as hard as "The truth is I don't even know how to read." This one off line consumes every moment of my waking consciousness, and the rest of my life will be spent trying to figure out how to naturally work that joke into conversations.
Grant chapter 15 . 3/7
I know this is coming 6 years late but this was starting to become my favorite Kim possible fan fiction ever so if you ever see this then just know I hope you continue to update it even if it is 6 years later now, it doesn’t matter because it was such a good story and you were such a good writer. Sorry I just really like this story so to see it not be continued makes me sad
Storylover Vodhr chapter 15 . 3/4
*Draws elaborate summoning circle*

Hmm... you think this will be enough?

Eh, probably should double it.
anayeli12 chapter 15 . 3/11/2018
Finish the story please
anayeli12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
Please finish this story,question need to be answered.
darksidewrangler chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
if you are still gracing these pages please finish this one it isa different take on most kp stories but in itself a great read.
jon4576 chapter 10 . 5/29/2017
I'm wondering wha twill happen if monique and kim run into zita
Bookfisher chapter 15 . 2/27/2017
So many questions remain unanswered, yet I reread this unfinished masterpiece , and I recommend others to do the same.
mischievouswhit chapter 15 . 11/12/2016
Goodness, I really do love this story. I hope you eventually update
Guest chapter 15 . 1/28/2016
Says wont take 2 years, kept his promise, made it more than 2 years. Well played you evil man
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
The 1st impression not always be the decisive impression of the people, at the end of the day you can't deny what you really are...
Excellent chapter, i hope to see more in the next chapter!
Bobtrumpet chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Tou just have to finish this story! YOU JUST HAVE TO! Please?
cabrera1234 chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
please update this story
Fan chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Love this story can't wait to read the next chapter