Reviews for A Lot Like Love
cabrera1234 chapter 15 . 8/15
please update this story
Fan chapter 15 . 8/8
Love this story can't wait to read the next chapter
psicomenace chapter 1 . 6/19
I need to say that am pleasantly surprised, I usually don't read any kind of AUs but for some reason I decided to read this one & after the first few chapters I just could not stop reading, I've loved to read this fic & I really would love to see the next developments (specially after those last awesome chapters) so please, please continue writing, I will be waiting for the new chapters.
dreamfacer chapter 15 . 2/23
I've read and reread this story so many times, and every time I get to chapter 15, I'm just dying to know what happens next! I hope you do eventually update. Someday. Maybe.
GSirius chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Just read your story again. And wouldn't you know, I like it just as much the 8th time as I did the first. I've enjoyed Middlewood and your other stories as well, but I hold onto hope that this one will get some TLC from you. Here's hoping for a few updates this year
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Dam it... The first part with the projecter makes me so depress I don't know why... Good job on making the readers feel something
Greenside chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Dude open a paypal account. I'll literally pay you for chapters, I'm that hooked
ToastyFuture chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Love this story to death, hope you update soon
covenant05 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
This story has saved me from the boring death trap that is my day to day life of 9 - 5 work. I've been following and have reread this for years and I still love it. It's like I grew up with it ;) Hopefully this gets updated whenever... still worth the wait though :) I barely comment on anything on this site but yours is worth it :) Cheers!
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
This is a really good story..
My only complaint about it is that it made me sick when I was reading it on the bus _ lol
I look forward to the next chapter :3
Markisreal chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Have you abandoned us once again :( Please, please come back
Redentor chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
...I find it strange on many levels, that I seem to see so much more of myself in this stories version of Ron, than I have ever seen in any other character. It's disconcerting.
BananaHands chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Terrific. Wonderful.
Good even.

If my calendar didn't tell me otherwise, I wouldn't have known such a hiatus separated chapters 13 and 14 and 15.

Way to keep the flow rolling.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Intriguing. I do hope to see this through to the end.
Zepher327 chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Love the story can't wait to see how things play out. Keep up the good work