Reviews for To Reclaim the Past
TalonHalfhand chapter 73 . 11/24/2010
Hi. I've greatly enjoyed your Elle-Nora saga and was wondering when or if you were going to complete it.

Thanks.

Warren
Psychotic6943 chapter 73 . 10/24/2007
I've really loved the Elle Chronicles. When do you plan on continuing them?
colorfree chapter 73 . 6/22/2007
As always your writing is amazing and hard to put down. I was disturbed at how dark and gruesome things got but somehow I had to read through to the end. I really encourage you to think again about your rating. I would be seriously upset if my teenager were to read this. It seems more like it should be rated MA or B. But again, you writing is really good and I hope that someday I'll see you in print somewhere. Thanks.
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
It's been too long since I came around here to read Highlander fic. I've missed it and I've missed your style. You've certainly got me hooked with this intro.
LJP chapter 73 . 6/1/2007
UPDATE PLEASE
colorfree chapter 44 . 5/2/2007
You have to upgrade your rating to at least M, the content of the whole story so far but this chapter in particular is not for children under the age of 16. Please change it. I have loved your writing in the past but this story is all about sex and it's getting old. I'm sorry for the bad review but I'm really disappointed.
Hungarian Horntail chapter 73 . 4/12/2007
You're wicked! Juat when I thought we were reaching the end of the story it turns out there will be a new installment.

I can only repeat what I said before: I wish the scriptwiter of "The Source" had been half as good as you!

As far as I'm concerned yours will be the Highlander "canon" and the latest Highlander films were just bad dreams.
stcobb chapter 73 . 4/11/2007
Interesting ending. I'll be patient and wait for the finish of this series.
stcobb chapter 65 . 4/9/2007
3 chapters at a time may not be enough. I know you're hoarding them!
stcobb chapter 41 . 3/29/2007
How many pages in a book would this series be? Good but long! Keep it coming! We ain't don't yet.
Hungarian Horntail chapter 34 . 3/26/2007
This is a great story! I just saw "Highlander - the Source" the other day, and I couldn't help wondering what would have happened if they actually had somebody competent to write the screenplay, like you, for example.

Yours is the direction I would like to see Highlander go.

I guess I'll just have to keep being grateful that you exist.

But what happened to chapter 33? It doesn't show up here.
stcobb chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
I'm glad you're updating this. Keep it coming!