Reviews for The Darkest Days
mcena99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wow! and thats all that can really describe that! it was really good! it was as if it came right out of the book! Great job! hope you write some more!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was so scary! Your medical knoledge really worked well in that - it seemed really real... I found myself getting really worried (even though I know it turns out okay). Your chracterisation of Edward was very good; some people get it really off, but your's actually seemed like him! (The main thing that annoys me when reading stories on here is that most people's depiction of Edwards is sorely lacking, but your's really seemed like it was him) This was really great! I wish you could continue it - you could write about the next few days when Bella was unconcious from Edward's point of veiw - but I understand if you dont feel the need to! Anyway, it was wonderful, so good job!

yours faithfully,

lemon
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
So well written, it really gets into Edwards head.
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
WOW! This is truly amazing. I'm actually quite speechless. And for once, a fan fiction writer has NO grammatical errors. This is...wow. You protrayed Edward wonderfully and was able to fit in medical truth with fiction. Once again, wow!
Suzie092290 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
OH. MY. GOSH. What a STORY! Are you going to continue with this or is only going to be the one chapter. Wonderfully written! ! ! ! !
kimmer2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Your ER background made this story work, for me: enough technical jargon to keep me intriuged, but not so much that I felt lost. The mix of physician and boyfriend (in Edward) felt so natural. Thank you for exploring this side of his personality. Well done.
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
So very well written and captured correctly in the moment. Another person wrote one like this, too; likely complimentary. It's good to read fanfiction that compliments each other, adding to the canon story rather than detracting from it.
Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Awesome!

I just have a quisk question tho.

Isnt the o negative blood type pretty common when compared to, say ab negative. I thought that o was the common one.

Anywayz sorry to be pokeing holes in your awesome story, im just genuinely curious.

If im wrong, or you just want to tell me to shut the f$#k up feel free to email me!

I love how Edward thinks so much it so...Edward.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was absolutely the best rendition of those hours of any fanfic I've read. Wow! Great job.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I like how you captured Edward's emotions. Good job.
princessjob chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Aww...I loved that. It was so descriptive and emotional. You did probably the best job of Edward's (or Bella's) emotions that I have ever seen (or read!). And you took subtle parts from Ms. Stephenie Meyer herself without blaring at us that it was hers. Like her floral scent and everything. Great job!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This story read just like a scene in a movie. I could see all the action play out just like I was watching it on film. And Edward’s internal monologue was excellent. True to character and extremely well written. Great job of covering material that was missing from the book.
jashaw chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This was really good! I thought you did a great job capturing Edward.
Vividus chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was good.
morrisdee chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I just finished reading that, and it was very good. You could hear the worry, in Edwards tone.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »